Chapter (9) Limits

"The person who made you feel special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today....."

01/08/21

01/08/21

_______________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_________________________________*****
Third person POV

3 days passed to the incident, and not even a single apology left from the raven haired Male's mouth.

Things got worse. Taehyung didn't even look at the raven haired male, and the kid was scared shitless of his own father.

The blue haired male didn't sleep with his husband for the last 3 days, he was with his son.

Both had cried so much, one for his dada and other for his love.

Taehyung didn't even know what had happened suddenly which caused Jungkook to behave like that.

One side of the blue haired Male was telling him to not even look at the raven haired male for hurting him and his son while the other side of him was telling him to have a talk with his husband.

The raven haired male was distant from both of them, he didn't feel guilty even a bit, he was too sure that he had all rights to do so. He didn't make any mistake for which he had to apologize.

Now again the blue haired male was ready to go to his son's room to sleep as he was picking up his pillows and blankets. The kid had already fallen asleep.

When the bathroom door opened as the other male came out, his hairs wet, wearing a white t-shirt and black sweatpants.

The blue haired male looked at the elder male from the corner of his eyes, ignoring his all existence as he made his way out but halted in mid when felt someone holding his wrist firmly.

Taehyung tried to free his wrist, without looking back as he struggled in the grip, but the grip only tightened making him bite his lips at the pain.

But he yelped when felt himself turning around forcefully as his hands landed over the firm chest of the other.

The blue haired male looked up at the raven haired male whose one hand was still gripping on his wrist and the other was wrapped around his waist firmly.

The raven haired Male's eyes were blank and cold, not even a single expression of guilt or regret.

Taehyung felt his eyes watery when saw those big bambi eyes blankly looking at him.