Chapter (10) Choice

"A truth doesn't cost you anything but a lie could cost you everything...."

10/08/2021

10/08/2021

Anyone waiting for me ?
__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
__________________________________*****
Third person POV

Heartbreak,

Some people say it's just a dull ache, some say it is a piercing pain in your chest, when you feel your chest tightening which makes the air feel like a razor blade swifting on your heart.

And that was what Taehyung was feeling….. totally heartbroken.

Three days passed that night and Taehyung was still in a daze….

His beautiful boxy smile disappeared, his shining eyes became dull, his eyes always wet with tears.

He wanted to cry loudly, even if he did so much already..

In those three day he didn't even look at the raven haired male, didn't even lift his eyes as a permanent fear settled in his heart. 

Even a slightest sound could make the male flinch and his heart shattered with fear…

The five year old kid didn't know what happened to his appa suddenly, why his appa, who always used to giggle and laugh with him didn't even give him a smile.

The kid cried silently for some hours but then became busy in his plushies and toys.. he was too small to understand all this…. Which was a good thing..

Jungkook felt guilty, yes he did but only because he thought he went too harsh over the other… no regrets.

He didn't regret what he did. According to him the blue haired male deserved a lesson for hitting him like this.. he was just guilty for being so harsh over the other.

He should start with less, that's what he thought.

When taehyung woke up the next morning the first thing he wanted to do was leave Jungkook alone in his world, he wanted to run away from that house that instant with Minjae.. 

But then he remembered that he had nowhere to go, he had no friend, no one with him, in his whole life he didn't make any friends because of his parents and after marriage he depended on Jungkook for everything.. 

Jungkook was his everything….. 

But anyway, Now he stood in the kitchen doing his work still in daze like his soul had left his body, some red bruises covering his arms and body which he was covering really well with his long sleeves shirt.

It was dinner time, he had finished making the dinner, covering the food with the lid. 

The blue haired Male's eyes fell over the kid sitting on the floor, his toys and plushies scattered around him…