Chapter (12) Unknown

"Unknow path and unknown people are the most dangerous."

23/08/21

23/08/21

__________________________________*****

^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
________________________________*****
Third person POV

He ran and ran as fast as he could, he didn't know where he was going.. he was just running on the clean, shining floor of that large building…

The blue haired barged into an unknown room, the first thing he saw was the large office table placed in front of the large glass window..

He settled himself under the table making his famine figure disappear under it..

The panting male placed his hand over his heart, trying to calm it, which was beating with utter fear as his eyes brimmed with tears.

What he had gotten himself into !!

Flashback ●○●○●

His tears stopped flowing as the blue haired male was still sitting on the same spot at the same road, many people gave him weird glances but his mind was filled with just one thing.. 

Lie…. His husband lied to him for the last 7 years, he played with him… he broke his trust..

And Taehyung needed answers..

He needed them, he wanted to ask from the raven haired male that, Why did he play with him.. ?

Why did he fake the act of being in love with him… ?

Why.. why he.. why he had a child with him… just why ??

The blue haired rubbed his wet eyes trying to clear his blurry sight, he stood up on his feet shakily.. taking a deep breath.. 

He wasn't going to wait for the raven haired male to come back home, he wasn't ready for any excuses from him… he just wanted to know the truth… Now !!

Taehyung huffed as he crossed his arms on his chest, a pout adored his lips..

He cursed the guard who was standing straight on the building's gate..

The blue haired male tried to enter the building only to got stopped by the guard, he even requested from the guard only to receive a glare and a stern look saying "fuck off young boy before I break your bones."

Taehyung looked around, he had to do something.. he just needed a mask and an ID to enter the building..

That was when his eyes fell over the man exiting the building, a white coat was hanging on his left hand, his mask swinging on his fingers..