Chapter 36 {One Sky, One Friendship}

Kathryn, Erina, Avelyn...all of them looked wide-eyed upon the huge man's approaching presence. A man standing over 6-foot tall, completely towering over them. What more they could practically feel the magic radiating from him. It didn't take them long to guess who was this man...especially since he looked as if he was expecting them.

"Welcome to Eden Radices and I'm the Guild Master of this fine guild, Cyrus Eacker. I was wondering when you would arrive" he had greeted them with a big smile, which had taken them by surprise. They didn't expect the Guild Master to be that enthusiast to meet them. They began to loosen their tension and return his smile. He seems to be a nice person. Then again, one shouldn't simply judge a book by its cover.

 Then again, one shouldn't simply judge a book by its cover

"Thank you for having us, Master Cyrus." Kathryn quickly bowed in respect. The others quickly followed her example.

The man's laughter boomed across the room. "Such polite young girls!" He grinned, looking down at them until a frown replaced it. "...however, is someone missing?" Master Cyrus only counted six of the girls. "There's only six of y'all" the man with spiky black hair and beard knitted his brows.

Erina stepped forward to answer the huge man's question, "a friend of ours, Cynthia had fallen unconscious from magic exhaustion became we had come across...problems earlier." The blonde girl tried to smile but the worries were cleared on her face.

"I see," the Guild Master rubbed his chin. "It can't be helped, do you wish to wait for your friend before you register?" He asked out of consideration.

"Perhaps Master Cyrus," Kathryn nodded. "We still haven't thought of a name for our group yet. Maybe we can use the time waiting for Cynthia to think of one." The green-haired girl proposed.

The black-haired man barked out a laugh. "Use all the time you need" he warmly grinned down at them. "When you are settled, be sure to come to my office for registration."

"Thank you, Master Cyrus." Erina and Kathryn both bowed down in gratitude. The rest followed in suit though Avelyn had to pull Yumi down to bow as well since the pinkette was lost in thought. The man only laughed more at the courtesy the girls had shown. "Quite the manner you gals have, don't you? Well, I'm sure Clara would help you settle in."

The mentioned blonde woman chirped in, "of course! I'll be delighted to~" she clasped her hands together. She was too very pleased by the gesture and behaviour the girls had shown. Clara was glad that they are getting such gracious guild members. "You girls can pick any empty around," she gestured to the empty tables. Today was pretty a quiet day with most members out on quests. Seeing how the blonde woman could handle everything, the Guild Master returned to his office with ease.

"Thank you, Miss Clara." Erina smiled at the older woman. The woman only gushed over the formality. She rarely received such an attitude from younger members. She had shot a quick glare at Koda's table.

"Now then, I'm sure you girls are pretty hungry," she said as they had chosen a table to occupy. "So what would you like?" Clara took out a notepad and pen from her pocket.