Changkyun's Hurt Pup.

Changkyun was with the 'older' Pack members. He wasn't interested in what the Pups were doing.

Well, I should say that was until he heard one of the Pups screaming in pain.

And not just any Pup, it was one of HIS Pups that he raised.

Changkyun was the first the spring to feet and run towards the commotion, the elders followed closely.

"What's going on? What happened?!" He yelled, pushing through the younger Pack members.

"It was an accident." Jungkook said with teary eyes.

"WHAT was an accident, Jungkook?" He stressed, bending down to examine Yugyeom's ankle that the younger Omega was gripping for dear life.

The younger hissed in pain.

"Sorry Pup " Changkyun apologized.

"We were all playing hide and go seek in the dark...and well, me and Yugyeom bumped into each other and then he tripped over Vernon and hurt his ankle." Jungkook bit his lip.

Changkyun sighed, turning his attention back to Yugyeom.
"Can you walk on it?" He asked.

The younger Omega shook his head.

Jackson and Wonho walked over to the tall Omega, helping him up off the floor.

"To the medicine room, boys. I'll look him over." Seokjin said, giving Changkyun a reasurring smile.

"He'll be alright." The Beta said, wrapping his arms over Changkyun's shoulder as they followed the Alphas and Yugyeom out of the room.

Namjoon sighed, looking to the messy state the room was in.
"Clean this up, boys. Before Yoongi sees it, you know how he is with mess."

The Omega and Beta Pups all nodded, scurrying around, picking up all the mess they made.

Namjoon shut the door, looking to the older Alpha.

"I already seen the mess they made." Yoongi said.

Namjoon smiled.
"But they don't know that."