Foreigners Missing Their Language

Bang Chan and Jake understood what Felix meant.

He doesn't get homesick about a home he never had. But he does miss Australia. He misses the beaches, the barbecues and the hot Christmases.

He misses the slang that other people around him already understood.

No one besides Bang Chan and Jake understood his jokes and reminiscing.

He sighed, leaning his head on the brick wall behind him.

He loves his Hyungs and all his members younger than him.

He couldn't imagine a life without them...he probably wouldn't even still be alive if it weren't for them.

"What wrong, Felix?" Jun asked, sitting down beside the young Omega.

Felix looked to the Beta.
"Do you ever miss China?" He asked.

Jun paused, thinking.
He nodded.
"Sometimes. There's only a few of us who speak Chinese in the Pack, I miss being able to talk and have conversations in the language I'm more comfortable with. It's hard to remember not everyone speaks the language."

Felix hummed.

It took him so long, and he worked so hard to understand the Korean language.

It took a lot of time and patience from his Pack members to teach him.

And yet, he still didn't completely understand sometimes.

He found it hard to follow lengthy conversations.

Jun wrapped an arm around the Omega's shoulders.
"Maybe we can take a trip to Australia one day." He smiled.
"I would love to see Australia, and I'm sure other members would aswell... well, considering three of our Pack Mates are from there, it's only right." He smiled.

Felix smiled back.
"That would be great. It would be nice to spend Christmas there one year. Cricket at the beach on Christmas day is tradition."

Jun nodded, not completely understanding 'the tradition', but hey, if his Pup was keen, then so was he!