PART THREE: An Omega's Extended Heat

"His Omega wants to murge Packs!" Marks said with an excited smile as he explained the situation to the Packs.

Hyunwoo and Seungcheol hushed and settled the loud Pack as they all spoke excitedly over each other.

Heeseung bit his lip.
This was the second time hearing the news from the elder, but it shocked him all the same.

Did Riki really think that? Is that why he wasn't waking up?

"He wouldn't come out of his heat because, according to his Omega, he isn't around his Pack...his 'whole' Pack. Heeseung said Riki was complaining about the scents in his Nest. It could be that none of our scents were there."

There were loud foot steps, everyone turned to the door way as Jooheon ran into the room.
"He's awake!" He smiled.

Heeseung stood up, his eyes brimmed with tears.
"Can I see him?" He asked.

Jooheon nodded, smiling brighter.
"Of course you can." He said, urging Heeseung and the rest of Heeseung's Pack to follow him.

The young Alpha's body sagged with exhaustion and relief at the sight.

Riki's face was flushed still from fever, though Heeseung could tell it wasn't as bad as it had been.

Riki was clinging to Jisung, his nose pressed into the elder Omega's neck.

Heeseung climbed into the Nest.

"Hyung..." Riki smiled at him, throwing himself forward and into the Alpha's arms.

Heeseung looked to the door.
Hyunwoo stood there, a smile on his lips at the sight.

Heeseung cleared his throat.
"Hyunwoo-Hyung....can I talk to you for a moment, please?" He asked, surprising most of the people in the room.

Hyunwoo nodded, stepping away from the door.
"We can talk in my office." He said, leading the way.

Heeseung didn't know if his Pack would agree with him doing this. He should have spoken to them first....

He sat next to Hyunwoo on the office's couch.

"I-If you allow us...We would like to murge with your Pack."