Alpha's Voice. Dropped Omega

The Pack were all scattered around the house, doing things in different rooms when they felt it. The sudden horrifying emotions that ran through their bond.

Then, they all felt as their newly presented Omega Dropped.

They felt Soobin's shock and panic.

Pack members flooded the room.

Soobin's eyes grew wide with horror.
"I-I didn't mean to." One of his hand covered his mouth as tears sprung to his eyes.

Jisung was on his knees in front of the young Alpha. His eyes foggy and unfocused.

Changkyun whined, running to the young Omega's side.

"Soobin, what did you do?!" Jackson yelled.

"I-I-I d-don't know! He kept pushing. And arguing. And he-he tried to...I made him Drop. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." He stuttered.

Jackson snarled, he grabbed Soobin roughly by the scruff of the shirt and dragged him out of the room.

Yeonjun followed.
"Jackson-Hyung! Soobin wouldn't have purposely done something like this-"

"I don't care what you did on the streets, Yeonjun, but we have rules in this Pack about Alpha Voices, and forcing our Omegas into Drops." Jackson snarled, dragging the young Alpha away from the rest of the Pack.

Yeonjun whined, turning his attention back to Changkyun and Jisung.

Jisung still hadn't moved.

Changkyun, Felix, Minho and their Pack leader, Hyunwoo, were all by Jisung's side, scenting him, and talking words of love and affection.

"Let's get him into the Pack's nest. Maybe that will help wake him up." Mingyu suggested.

Hyunwoo nodded.
"That's a good idea." He picked the Dropped Omega up from Changkyun's lap.

Changkyun followed close behind as Hyunwoo left the room.

Seungcheol started to guid everyone to the Pack's nesting room, when he was grabbed by the arm.

"You need to come here." It was Jackson.

Seungcheol nodded, telling everyone to go to the room, and that he will be back shortly.

They entered Namjoon's office, where Soobin sat on the couch, knees pulled to his chest as he sobbed hysterically.

"Did he say anything to you?" Seungcheol asked Jackson.

Jackson shook his head. 

Seungcheol kneeled in front of the young Alpha.
"Pup, what happened in there?" He asked.

Soobin whimpered, moving away from the elder Alphas.

The second in charge frowned at the younger's reaction.

"I'm not angry, Soobin. I just want to know what happened."

Soobin wiped at his eyes.
"I-I didn't mean to. I never Alpha Ordered anyone before, I d-don't know how I did it. But he-Jisung-he kept snapping at me a-about that stupid board game-"

Jackson reached out a hand to comfort the young boy, but retracted it when the Pup gasped and flinched.

"I-I promise I didn't mean to hurt Jisung. I'm sorry." Soobin sobbed louder.

"Shh, Pup, it's going to be okay." Seungcheol pulled the younger boy into his lap.

Soobin went willingly, gripping the elder's shirt tightly as he cried into it.

Jackson bit his lip.

They stayed like that a while before there was a knock at the door.

Jackson opened it, revealing Jimin who had been crying too.
"Awe, my poor baby." The Omega said, walking over to Soobin and Seungcheol.

"Jimin-Hyung! Please, I didn't mean to-"

"Shh, Pup. It's okay. Jisung is alright, he woke up and explained everything. You can't control your Alpha Voice just yet, and thats okay, there are ten Alphas in this Pack willing to help you." Jimin said, running his fingers through the Pup's hair.

"Does he hate me now?" Soobin looked up with worried eyes.

Jimin smiled and shook his head.
"Of course not. I came here because he wants you. He wants only you."

Jimin helped the baby Alpha to his feet.
"I got it from here." He said to the two older Alphas.

Jackson and Seungcheol nodded.

"Everyone else went to the living room to start a movie."

The two Alphas left the room, after making sure the two younger Pack members were okay.

"We're fine." Jimin rolled his eyes fondly.

Jimin lead Soobin to the Pack's nest.

Jisung looked so small in Taehyung's arms.

Taehyung smiled at the two when they entered.

Jisung looked to Soobin. His eyes teared up as he opened his arms.

Soobin started to sob again as he tackled the elder into the nest.

Jisung laughed.

Jimin and Taehyung winced.

"We'll be okay here, Hyungs. Thank you." Jisung smiled to the two.

"Just let someone know if you need anything, okay."

Jisung nodded, turning his attention to the Alpha when the door closed shut.

"Awe, Soobinnie. It's okay." Jisung tried to reassure him.

But, Soobin had worked himself up so much.

Jisung started to humm, licking at the Alpha's neck and hair.

He had seen his Hyungs do it many times.

He felt the Alpha calm down after a while, reducing the sobs to small sniffles.
"Are-are you grooming me?" He asked.

Jisung paused his licking.
"Why? Do you not like it?" He asked with a frown.

Soobin chuckled wetly.
"I didn't say that."

"Good. Because I don't want to stop." The Omega smiled, laying ontop of the Alpha, pinning him down as he started to clean behind his ears.