Hurt Seungmin

Seungmin had noticed that a lot of the attention had been on the Omega's lately. And rightfully so after all that had happened with most of them.

But, when Seungmin hurt his wrist and gets shoved off by four different Betas when he's tried to ask for help...what's the point in asking another?

Seungmin had never felt pain like that from just a sprain before...it must have been a bad one....

He grabbed an ice pack, gasping when he put it on his wrist. It hurt so much.

He sighed.

He doesn't understand why no one would help him...if it was one of the Omegas, or one of the other Betas, they would have jumped at the chance to help.

'Maybe they just don't want me anymore.'

Seungmin froze at the thought. He hadn't expected that thought to run through his mind...

Tears welled up in his eyes as he shook his head.

"No...of course they want me...of course they do...I'm a part of this Pack..."

Everytime he tried to reassure himself...he felt even worse. If they truely wanted him...they would have helped him.

He covered his mouth with one of his hands, trying to hold in the sob.

He crouched down beside the supply cabinet.

He could be strong. He was a Beta after all-

His thoughts were interrupted.

"-I'll get him a bandaide- holy shit, Seungmin you scared m-...hey, Min...what's wrong?"

It was Jinyoung...no one can hide from Jinyoung.

"Hey, Pup. Talk to me." The older Beta sat down beside him.

Seungmin turned away from him.

"Did you hurt your hand?" Jinyoung tried again.

Seungmin tucked his hand and the icepack into his jumper.

"Seungmin, please talk to me-"

"Why? So I can be ignored by you too?" Seungmin snapped.

He didn't mean to.
He felt guilty.

He cried harder.

"Pup, let me check your hand." Jinyoung reached forward, but reeled back when Seungmin pulled his hand away from him.

Jinyoung got to his feet, walking at a fast pace out of the room.

Seungmin took a shaky breath.
'He can't even stand being around me for one minute.'

Seungmin tensed when Jinyoung entered the room again. With Jihoon and Changkyun trailing behind.

'Too many people.' Seungmin thought to himself.

"-his left one. He won't let me touch it." He hears Jinyoung say.

Jihoon knelt Infront of Seungmin, one hand stretch out.
"Can I have a look at your hand, Pup?" He asked.

Seungmin frowned, shaking his head. 
"No one would help me ten minutes ago."

Jihoon frowned.
"What do you mean?"

Seungmin looked to his sore wrist.
"I tripped over, and hurt my wrist. REALLY hurt it...so I tried to asked Minhyuk, Hyunjin, Bambam and Hyungwon for help...and they all shoved me off."

Changkyun whined from where he stood.

"Why didn't you ask someone else?" Jinyoung asked.

Seungmin looked up to him.
"I was pushed away by four different Pack members...what makes you think I wanted to get pushed away by more?" He asked angrily.

Jihoon slowly reached out, feeling at Seungmin's wrist.

Seungmin bit his lip to keep his whimpers quiet.

Changkyun sat by his side.
"You're okay, Pup." He said, nosing at the Beta's neck.

Seungmin whimpered.

"Doesn't feel broken. Just sprained. I'll wrap it up for you and give you a few pain killers." Jihoon said.

Jinyoung got the bandage and pain killers, handing them to the other Beta.

Jihoon thanked him, attending to Seungmin.

When he was done, Jihoon and Changkyun helped him to his feet.

Changkyun stepped forward, hugging him tightly.

Seungmin smiled slightly, sniffling.

"Want to sit with me and Chan on the two seater? You can lay on our laps."

Seungmin gave a small nod.
"That sounds really good actually."