Drunk Hyungs

The Pack loved the weekends.

It was a time when the whole forty seven of them could all be together.

No one worked.

There was no school.

It was the weekend, and the elder Hyungs decided to drink alcohol and cause chaos.

Like, Soonyoung and Seokmin, who loved karaoke.

Singing as loud as they possibly could until the neighbours complained.

Some of the other Hyungs loved to dance, pulling the younger and 'sober' members onto their feet as well.

The younger members were all highly amused.

Boards games that were left unfinshed (or destroyed).

Namjoon looked around at his Pack members.

He laughed at Mark and Seokjin who had a very uncomfortable Jihoon squished between them as they scented him.

He rolled his eyes, but still kept his smile, as Jeonghan and Joshua pressed together, dancing, small giggles falling from their lips.

He looked to the make-shift nest that was set up by the couch, some of the Hyungs had forced other members into a scent-drunk state.

Minhyuk bumped shoulders with Namjoon.
"You alright?" He asked.

Namjoon smiled.
"Just observing. This is nice, isn't it? Just having the time to spend with each other."

Minhyuk giggled, pressing his nose into the crook of Namjoon's neck.
"It is."