A Pack's Meeting

It was time for a Pack meeting.

They had something to to discuss.

"He doesn't see us as a Family," Felix whined, resting in head in Kihyun's lap.

Kihyun hummed.
"We know, Pup. I'm sure Changkyun will accept us eventually."

"We don't know what has happened in his past, 'Lix." Minhyuk smiled to the young Omega.

Felix huffed.
"I just want him to accept us."

"Have patience, Pup." Kihyun ran his fingers through the younger's hair.

Hyunwoo sighed, kneeling by the Omegas.
"Like Kihyun said, have patience. We don't know what his Family were like. They mightn't have been very nice people."

"Unfortunately, abuse is very common for Omegas when they present." Seungcheol said loudly.

The Pack's Omegas all whined. Thinking back to their own experiences when they presented. A few Families were supportive...but a lot were not.

Minghao and Jun were sitting on one of the seats, a sleepy Jimin planted between them.

"When I told him about Seokmin and Soonyoung being Mates...he said it must be nice having a Pack to call Family. He looked so sad." Jimin whined sadly.

Taehyung and Minho both whined too.
"Is there anything we can do to make him feel like he belongs?"

Hyunwoo and Seungcheol looked to each other. A silent communication between the two.

"I-I have an idea..." Seungmin cleared his throat.

Everyone gave the Beta their attention as he spoke.