Not A Beta's Decision

It was half past three in the morning and Changkyun was still awake, he couldn't fall asleep.

Something kept nagging at him.

It was those stupid instincts of his again.

He had been tossing and turning for several hours. Waking Kihyun and Joshua up a few times already.

He had enough.

He stood up with a small frustrated sigh, exiting the Omega pile.

He followed his instincts towards the living room, not realising two certain Betas were still awake.

"But I want a baby, 'Min...imagine how much excitement a baby would bring to the Pack." Soonyoung mumbled.

Changkyun paused in the hallway, not wanting to disturb the conversation.

Seokmin sighed.
"Two Betas of the same sex can't fall pregnant, Babe. You know this."

Soonyoung let out a sob.
"I wish I was an Omega." He mumbled, but loud enough that Changkyun heard.

"Shh, don't say that, you're my perfect Beta. It'll be okay, Soonie." Seokmin tried to comfort his Mate.

Changkyun whined at the sound of Soonyoung's heartbroken sobs.

"Changkyun, is that you?" Seokmin asked.

The Omega walked into the room.
"I didn't mean to overhear...I was just...I'm sorry." He bowed to the two before he started to walk away.

"Don't go. C'mere." Seokmin gave a smile, urging the Omega closer.

Changkyun walked over to them, kneeling by Soonyoung's feet, to give comfort to the Beta who was still crying.

He rest his head on the Beta's knee.

Soonyoung chuckled wetly.
"I'm okay, Kkukkungie." He smiled, wipping the tears with one hand, and running the other through Changkyun's hair.

"I know two male Betas can't have children. But it's just..." He trailed off.

Changkyun pushed his way between Soonyoung's legs to give him a hug.

"Awe thanks my little Kkukkungie." Soonyoung chuckled, returning the hug.

Seokmin laughed, joining them.

"You should go to bed."

Changkyun felt uneasy. His instincts still didn't feel...right.

He whined, clinging onto Soonyoung tighter.

Soonyoung gave the Omega a worried look. Confused as to why he was acting strangely.

"Do you want to sleep in our room with us?" Seokmin asked with a smile.

Changkyun didn't hesitate to nod.

The Betas needed comfort.
And comfort is what Changkyun will give them.