Jackson's Hurtful Words

They took Jeongin out of the house without Changkyun's permission.

No one seemed to understand what the big deal was.

No one except for Changkyun and his original Pups.

"You had no right to take him! What if something happened to him out there?!" Changkyun yelled, snarling to the Alphas.

Jackson sighed.
"You can't control them, Pup. Believe it or not, they're not ACTUALLY your Pups-"

Jeonghan glared at the Alpha as he elbowed him in the ribs.
"Shut up." He whispered his warning, taking notice of Changkyun's frantic expression and behaviour.

"We should never have joined this Pack. I should have known this shit would happen." Changkyun said with frustrated tears in his eyes.

Mingyu stretched his hand towards the Omega.
"We really are sorry. We didn't think it was a big deal, but we can see now that it is." He tried to calm Changkyun down.

Changkyun smacked his hand away.

Jackson scoffed.
"Changkyun isn't their Mother, Mingyu. He can't control them, he doesn't get a say in what they do-"

Changkyun backed off.
Jackson was right, he wasn't their Mother...but he might as well have been.

"Changkyun..." Jeonghan started to say.

Changkyun stepped back again, walking out of the room.

Jeongin and Chan whined, looking to Changkyun's retreating back.

Jeonghan pulled the young boys into a hug.
"You had no right to say that, Jackson."

"I'm not apologising for being right." The Alpha mumbled.

Jeonghan snarled.
"But you will apologies for being rude."

"Changkyun found us all on the street when we all left our family homes. He basically raised me and Yugyeom." Jungkook frowned.

"He protected us from everything." Chan said.

"He nearly killed two Alphas when they tried to get to Chan during one of his heats." Yugyeom added.

"He stole food every single night just so we never went to bed hungry. Most nights he went without food, just so we didn't have to." Jeongin sniffled.

Jackson groaned with frustration, he just yelled at Changkyun, who seems to be Mother Teresa reincarnated.

"Fuck." Jackson swore, leaving the room to look for Changkyun.

He found the young Omega crying in Namjoon's office.

Namjoon said the Omega's were welcome there anytime.

"You're right, you know." Changkyun said without looking to the Alpha.

"I'm not their Mother. Plus, I gave up all of my responsibilities and rights to them when I let Hyunwoo and Seungcheol mark them." He sniffled.

"It's just hard, you know. Jungkook and Yugyeom have been by my side since they were twelve. I was with them when they presented and had their first heats. When Jungkook had a break down. When Chan found us. When we found Jeongin, and nursed him back to health, and when HE presentation and when he had HIS first heat...I was there for everything." Changkyun whined.

Jackson listened as the Omega cried.
He felt like an asshole.

He WAS an asshole.

"I'm sorry, Changkyun. I didn't realise just how much they mean to you. I think if I was in the situation you were in, I would be protective of them too. You don't want them out of your sight because you're scared they will get hurt. You had to grow up so quickly just to keep them safe, you had to act like an adult when you were barely even a teenager." Jackson rambled.

Changkyun nodded.

Jackson knelt In front of the Omega and pulled him into a hug.
"I'm sorry for the way I spoke to you, Changkyun."

Changkyun smiled.
"I forgive you."

Jackson smiled too.
"You forgive too easily, Sweetheart. How about I make it up to you by building you a nest?"

Changkyun cocked his head.
"Do you even know how to build a nest?"

Jackson shrugged.
"I guess we're about to find out."