Alpha Bonding

"Are you sure you're all going to be okay?" Seokjin asked Hyunwoo as he handed the Alpha his back pack.

The Alpha smiled and nodded.
"We'll only be gone the weekend. We need to help Heeseung, Jungwon and Soobin control their Alphas."

Seokjin hummed sadly.
"Can't you just...I don't know, camp out in the back yard? I don't like being without my Alphas. Especially for the whole weekend."

Hyunwoo smiled, kissing the Beta on the forehead.
"It's going to be okay. You're in charge, and I know and trust you will do an amazing job taking care of all our Betas and Omegas."

Seokjin sighed, nodding.
"Yes, Alpha. I'll make you proud."

Hyunwoo pulled the Beta into his arms.
"You always do." He said, pulling away.

Hyunwoo whistled, gaining the attention from the Pack as they all said goodbye to each other.
"We need to go, Alphas. We still have a two hour drive Infront of us." He said, watching as his Alphas all gave the other members hugs before exiting the house.

"You're the last Alpha, Alpha." Jackson said jokingly to Hyunwoo, as he walked out the front door.

Hyunwoo nodded, following behind. He shut the door behind him.

Jackson wrapped his arm around the head Alpha's shoulders once the door was shut behind him.
"They're going to be okay. Seokjin will take care of them."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Soobin was breathing heavy, his hands on his knees as sweat dripped down his neck.

His eyes flashed several times.

"You need to control your Alpha. Hold it back." Jaebeom said, flashing his Alpha eyes at the younger Alpha.

Soobin snarled.

"C'mon, Soobin, you're doing really good, just try again." Yoongi said, running his hands up and down the young Pup's back.

Soobin looked to Jaebeom, who was ready and prepared to continue training.

Soobin snarled, pouncing on the older Alpha.

They practice for a while longer, before Soobin, Heeseung and Jungwon collapsed, the three of them on their hands and knees, breathing heavily.

Wonho helped them sit up, handing them water bottles.

"You're doing so well, my Pups. Take a break, have a rest." He smiled.

Soobin smiled as he took the water, sculling it down as fast as his could.

Yoongi and Jackson sat by them.

"Soon you're going to be able to control your Alpha completely. Especially your Alpha voice, we don't want another accident like last time." Jackson said to Soobin, pushing the young Alpha's sweaty hair from his forehead.

Soobin frowned, remembering back to the time he accidentally used his Alpha Voice on Jisung.

"It's okay, you're still a Pup. You're still learning." Yoongi said, nudging Soobin's shoulder.

"Thank you. To all of you." He said, looking over to Heeseung and Jungwon.

Heeseung was grooming Jungwon (who honestly wanted to get away)
"Sit still, Jungwon, or I'll sit on you again." Heeseung joked, causing the other Alphas in the area to laugh.

Yoongi kissed Soobin's forehead.
"Anytime, Pup. That's what we're here for."