Assualt On An Omega

TW: This chapter contains assualt, so PLEASE skip this chapter if it is not something you want to read

Seungkwan usually called one of the other members to pick him up from work, but today he decided to walk home.

He needed to clear his head.

He needed to get his scent in check.

He was anxious and beyong stressed.

"Hey, you alright?" A random Omega asked worriedly, as he passed.

Seungkwan nodded and bowed politely.
"Yes. Thank you."

He continued home.

He stood outside the Pack's house for a while, just staring up at it.

Several lights in the house were on. He watched as silhouettes of his Pack members walking past the windows.

He took a deep breath and walked inside.

"I'm home!" He called out, forcing a smile onto his face.

"Evening, Kwannie. You didn't ring anyone to pick you up?" Jeonghan cocked his head.

The younger Omega shook his head.
"I needed the fresh air."

Jeonghan arched an eyebrow.
"Is everything okay?"

"Of course." Seungkwan forced his smile wider.

Jeonghan hummed, walking into the kitchen.

Felix ran over to Seungkwan, pulling him into a hug.
(Felix didn't noticing how the elder tensed up.)
"Hyung, I've got a project to do for school, will you help me?" Felix gave his best puppy eyes.

Seungkwan smiled.
"Of course, Pup. Just let me freshen up first."

"Can I shower with you?" Felix asked excitedly.

In a pack with so many close members, it wasn't odd that majority of them showered together.

Seeing Felix's big hopeful eyes...
"Of course you can." Seungkwan said, running his fingers through the younger boy's hair.

Seungkwan frowned when Felix ran off to get his pyjamas ready.

Hyunwoo noticed the change in Seungkwan's attitude.

"How was your day?" Hyunwoo asked.

Seungkwan squeaked, startled by the leader's voice.

He wasnt aware the Alpha was even in the room.

Hyunwoo felt as Seungkwan's bond spiked with panic. But it vanished just as quick as it appeared.

"It-it was okay. The usual. Nothing to report." Seungkwan lied, shrugging off his coat and hanging it up.

"I should go have that shower. Felix is waiting." He said, rushing out of the room.

Mark stood by Hyunwoo, his eyes narrowed with suspicion.
"Something's wrong."

Hyunwoo, and Jeonghan made a noise of agreement.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It took a few days of Seungkwan avoiding work and avoiding the Pack, for him to come clean to everyone.

He was harrased by his boss.

Everyone was beyond pissed.

Most of the Pack ran over to the Omega, asking permission before they all pulled him into a group hug.

"I'm going to rip her head off. She's going to wish she was never born!" Jeonghan growled, stomping towards the front door, only for Wonho to drag him into his lap.

Hyunwoo's eyes were flashing between normal and 'Alpha'.

"If he doesn't get that in check, he's probably going to go kill someone." Mark whispered to Kihyun.

Kihyun sighed, nodding.
"Keep an eye on these guys." He said, dragging the Pack's Alpha out of the room.

"We should ring the police. What she did was not okay." Seungcheol said, kneeling down by the stressed Omega.

"I don't want to cause trouble." Seungkwan mumbled.

"The stupid bitch deserves more than a little 'inconvience'. She needs to rot in fucking hell."

Everyone, shocked, looked to Changkyun. Never have they seen him so pissed off before.

Seungkwan whined, snapping Changkyun out of his pissed off state.

"I'm sorry." Changkyun mumbled.

Seungkwan gave a small smile.

"Seungkwan, I think I speak for all of us when I say, we would like if you put in your notice and quit working there." Seungcheol said, looking around at his other members who were all nodding in agreement.

Seungkwan sighed.
"But what if-"

"No 'buts'...you know this is what's best. And she doesn't deserve to have you working there." Wonwoo mumbled.

Seungkwan sighed, nodding.

"Do you think you need to see someone? A Psychologist or councilor?" Minhyuk asked.

Seungkwan shook his head.
"No. But I would love a Pack pile. I haven't had one in a few days. I missed you all." He smiled.

There were many 'awe's that spread around the room as they all pulled Seungkwan into another hug.