Pack Meeting Pack Meeting Pack

Jisung and Jeongin both paced back and forth, they couldn't wipe the smiles from his face.

"Lix, you're going to LOVE Riki! He's just so cute and sweet!" Jisung smiled brightly.

"Wooyoung and Seonghwa are nice too! And they smell so good." Jeongin smiled, a slight blush across his cheeks.

The other Pack members couldn't help but coo at just how excited the two Pups were.

"You two need to relax, or you're both going to exhause yourselves." Mingyu said with a smile, ruffling both Pup's hair.

The two Omegas pouted.

There was a knock at the door.

Both Pup's perked up at the sound, rushing over to the door, swinging it open.

"Riki!"

"Wooyoung. Seonghwa."

Both guest Packs were standing on the other side of the door, nervous yet excited to meet everyone else.

Jisung grabbed hold of Riki's hands, pulling him into the house.

Wooyoung and Seonghwa pushed past everyone In front of them, tackling Jeongin.
"Hi, Pup!" Wooyoung purred, burrying his nose into Jeongin's neck.

Hongjoong signed dramatically.

Namjoon cleared his throat.
"I'm sorry about my Pack Mates, they've forgotten their manners."

The three Packs laughed.

"Please, all of you come in." Namjoon said, stepping aside to make room for the remaining members still standing on the front door step.

As they entered, Hyunwoo's Pack were there to meet and greet their guests.

Seokjin cooed, looking to Heeseung.
"You're all so young. All still Pups..." He smiled fondly.
"I'm Seokjin, by the way."

Heeseung smiled, bowing to the elder male.
"Hello, Seokjin, I'm Heeseung. It's nice to meet you. We are still young...But..." He turned to his Pack members.
"They needed me."

Seokjin smiled again, pulling the young Alpha into his chest. Heeseung hugged back.

"Felix! C'mere!" Jisung called the slightly younger Omega over.

"Lixie, this is Riki! Riki, this is Felix, or Lix... Lixie." He introduced with a giggle.

Felix pulled the young Omega into a hug, he was too excited about finally meeting the boy Jisung always talked about, that he forgot all about perosnal space.

Riki didn't seem to mind tho. He blushed, awkwardly hugging the older boy back.

And that's how the day went...just three Packs getting to know each other.

The younger Pups seperated from the older members, to talk and play.
(Many of them having grass stains on their clothes by the end of the day)

"Who would like to help with the barbeque?" Jackson called once it started getting close to dinner time.

Several hands went up.

"We'll help." Hongjoong said, pointing to San and Mingi who both nodded.

Jackson smiled.
"Sweet. Thank you. Oi Wonho, Hoseok, you two. C'mon."

The Alpha sighed, but none the less, he did help. There was a hellovalot of people to feed.

Hoseok gave a thumbs up, apologizing to Seonghwa and Minghao as their conversation was interrupted.

Seonghwa waved him off with a smile.
"That's okay, we can finish the conversation later."

Hoseok nodded.

The night seemed to have ended with majority of the Pups all crashed out in a pile on the loungeroom floor, a movie playing that no one was even watching.

Hongjoong shuffled some of the Pups around, trying to stifle his giggles as they wined and tried to shuffle closer to each other.

Eventually he found his two members.

Wooyoung curled around Felix and Changbin.

Jongho was burried under Jungkook.

Heeseung had trouble pulling Riki away from Jisung.

The older Omega kept whining everytime Riki was pulled from him, and his grip got tighter.

Jaebeom laughed, pulling Jisung away from the Pup pike, away from Riki. Even against all the whining and crying.

"Thank you." Heeseung whispered to the older Alpha.

Jaebeom nodded.
"You're welcome, it'd be best to take him now. If Jisung wakes up, Riki won't ever be allowed to leave."

There was several chuckled.

They all knew it was true.

Jackson, Hyunwoo and Wonho helped the other Packs get their sleeping members into their cars.

"We would love to do this again sometime. It was great to see everyone get along so well." Hyunwoo said to Hongjoong and Heeseung.

The two Pack Alphas agreed.

"We would love to. It makes me happy that Riki has finally found someone he connects with. He doesn't like meeting new people." Heeseung mumbled.

Jeonghan walked up to the three head Alphas.
"Maybe we could organise a sleep over with them or something."

Heeseung smiled thankfully.
"I'm sure he would love that."

Hyunwoo, Jeonghan, Jackson and Wonho waved goodbye as the cars drove away.

Jeonghan leaned against Hyunwoo's shoulder.
"That was nice. But now I'm ready for bed."

The three Alphas chuckled.
"Let's get all of our Pups to bed first."

"Already done. They're all in bed and still asleep. They must've been really tuckered out." Jeonghan said.
"No one could seperate Jaebeom from Jisung. So they're sleeping together tonight."

"Thats what he gets for taking him away from Riki while he was sleeping." Jackson and Wonho laughed.