Prologue

<Third-Person Pov>

After hours of hiking, the only thing stopping him from reaching the summit of this steep mountain is the person in front of him.

When the person reached the top of the mountain, they suddenly slipped on a rock, which made them say "OH SH#T!" and cause their heads to fall onto Matt's hands. This caused Matt to pull his arms back, which caused him to fall off the mountain and start screaming until they reached the ground.

*𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐃*

<Matt's pov>

...

'Is this really... how I'm going to die.... Luckly, I managed to clear my search history before this'. As Matt bled out across the ground, he had this thought go through his head.

'Damn... well this was a terrible idea to come out here and hike. I really should have just stayed in bed today and watched something about Undertale. Hmm, Sans is one of my favorite characters in the game. Wait which afterlife am I going to go to!? Is there even an afterlife? ... It looks like I'm just about to find out.'

Suddenly Matt realized something 'Wow I just realized that I never going to see the ending to one piece... wait why am I thinking of this? I should probably think of my family... actually I am not going to see them again. What's the point?' Thought Matt sadly as he died.

<? pov>

'Hmm, looks like that Matt guy just died. Haha look at that, dying because of another person's accident... wait, was he supposed to die like that? Wasn't it supposed to be from old age? ' I started to think.

I then looked at the way Matt was supposed to die through another timeline very similar to Matt's one, and yep, Matt definitely died from old age.

"Wait, why should I be scared if a soul dies early from an accident that should not have existed in the first place?" I thought I was trying to comfort myself.

'Nothing will happen to me... right!?' I thought as I started to think of what the higher ups would do to me if they found out about this.

'OK, LET'S JUST CALM DOWN!! Just think!' I began to consider millions of possibilities that would benefit both me and Matt if Matt found out about this.

'AHA! I got it! I will just reincarnate him into a multiverse that he likes as his favourite character.' I thought.

I then started to look through Matt's history.

'Hmm, looks like he wanted to go to a multiverse based off of a game called Undertale. Isn't that place filled with deities and monsters? It looks like I have to give him something extra since I can't give him a universe or take someone's soul out and swap it with his because the first one will make people suspicious of a random AU appearing out of nowhere and the second will just make me have the same situation as before. ' I then made Matt's soul appear in front of me and put a system inside of it.

'Good, he won't die easily now that I've sent him into that multiverse. Wait which system did I put into his soul again? You know what, who cares? A system is just a system. I'm sure it ain't anything important or overpowered. ' I thought as I sent Matt's soul away to that multiverse.

_________________________________________________________

Hello there readers .

I would like to say hi and feel free to criticize me on anything I get wrong.

Until next time. I will see you all later.