Chapter 25 Error404's big entrance

Everyone was looking at Ink who had just appeared and spoken.

"Ink, friend! We have just learned of something very important that we need to tell you about." Exclaimed Swap.

 Swap was about to step forward before he was stopped by Omni404. Swap was surprised with sweat dripping down his skull as looked at Omni404 who was looking at him with a deadpan face as a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of his aura leaked out.

"Sorry, but it is best if you don't go near him right away. I mean just look at him." Omni404 then pointed at Ink. Swap then realized that Ink was examining all of them with an emotionless gaze. This made Swap take a slight step back which was unnoticed by anyone except Omni404.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK I WON'T DESTROY MORE AUS BECAUSE EVERYTHING YOUR DOING IS JUST A SIMPL-.. ACRCHHHH." Suddenly Error culched his SOUL in pain as Fate's strings tightened around his SOUL stopping him from finishing what he was saying.

Omni404 felt stings suddenly trying to wrap around his SOUL, but he easily grabbed the strings before coding them and reflecting them back onto the person who tried to tie them around his.

Somewhere else

Fate was suddenly wrapped around by the strings she cast upon the mortal(?) Omni404.

Her sister Destiny laughed at her attempt to take Omni404 under her control.

"Did you really think that would work." Said Destiny as she finished laughing.

Fate felt a burning anger rise within her as she slowly got out of the strings. She had felt the connection between her, and Error be destroyed.

She was going to kill that skeleton called Omni404.

NO! Death was too good for them. She was instead going to tie them up, beat and torture them before she- (The rest was removed due to the graphic details in it).

Back to OuterTale

Omni404 had managed to loosen and destroy the strings Fate put around Error's SOUL who felt the pain in his chest go away as he looked in surprise.

"There. Now their strings won't be a bother." Omni404 then stretched his arms as he then said, "Now you owe me one."

Error looked at Omni404 with shock and amazement.

"You destroyed their strings that easily?!"

Omni404 then waved his hand while giving him a deadpan expression even though he had no facial musicals to express it. "Yeah, it doesn't really matter just finish up your discussion with Ink so we can get going."

Error then snapped out of it before nodding and turning to face Ink with a determined and spiteful glare...

"Alright Ink. I have had enough of your little game and this so-called X-event. Since I am no longer forced, I don't have any restrictions to what I can say and do. So first what is the true point of all this? Is for some sort of high? Was it a way to get around our deal? Speaking of our deal, the deal is now over." Error stared at Ink waiting for him to respond. 

As Error impatiently awaited a response, X!Chara slowly regained consciousness after being knocked out. Ink's voice was devoid of emotion as he responded, clearly disinterested in the deal he had made with Error.

"Hmm, I expected a bigger reaction from you. But, of course, you lack an actual SOUL to experience emotions. You're confined to whatever those vials provide." Error stated matter-of-factly, observing as Ink produced a cracked purple vial.