10k special part 2 Answers

We open up this chapter to see two entities in an room. One looked looked human in appearance while the other was a note on the desk that was somehow typing on the computer without any hands.

"Hey Truenote are you ready to answer some questions?!" I yelled in an excited tone.

"Just let me finish this." Said Truenote.

Once he was done he said "I am finshed. We can start when you are ready."

"I was already ready. I was just waiting for you." I retorted as a gave a confused face.

"Can you just start already I am pretty bored just being here." Said Truenote in a mocking tone.

I then said in a happy tone "Alright best buddy!" Truenote then replied with "Whatever."

I then took out my phone and the first question then popped up on it.

Ftoon-700 to Me: Hmmm are there ships in this book?

"... Umm you know that 98% of wattpad is just ships right? I know that isn't completely accurate but my point is that this story doesn't have ships(For now) {Maybe}. You can go to ANY other story on wattpad and find a ship somewhere." I said with a bruh look.

 I then said "Onto the next question."

XxobcodelolxXgaming's: How does it feel writing this story and also how much time does it take to think of a chapter and write it? (Give me an average time).

I then gained a complex expression as I then said "Well at first it was fun until I suddenly realized I just got caught in a trap. I can't stop writing because it would look like I went inactive or I discontinued this story. Plus due to A LOT of people not having a daily schedule I decided to upload at least once a week. It takes 1 minute to think of an entire plot for a chapter and less than an hour to write it. There are just a lot of things in my life that are stopping me from uploading more often."

"Well I am done. Here's is the phone." I said as I gave him the phone as he somehow grabbed it without having any hands.

When Truenote looked at the phone Instead of a question appearing a statement.

XxobcodelolxXgaming's: How does it feel literally being an omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent god in the universe you have created (I think that TrueNote is the ultimate god but you (the actual person) are the author)

"... Well I am god in this scenario at least. I will one day stop existing since he will stop writing stories or make another account." He then points to me.

"I will one day be tossed aside as I am left and fade away into nothing." Said Truenote in a dramatic tone.

"COME ON! YOUR MAKING IT LOOK LIKE I AM THE BAD GUY!" I said as I repeatedly stamped my foot one the ground.

"First off I only had one other account! Besides you would have not been created unless I forgot what my login was to login to my other account which had a draft about a human that-." I was then cut off by Truenote.

"Don't talk about that story in public until you actually publish it. Someone could steal your idea!" Said Truenote.

"Right I forgot that they would do that. Thanks for reminding me." I said as I scratched the back of my head.

"Just don't say the idea alright. Now on to the next question." Told Truenote as the screen changed to show one word.

Mythical-fox to Truenote: NOTE~