Chapter 22 Event unlocked and an annoying voice

<Matt's pov>

So it had turned out that Fate was not as evil as I thought (Still a dirty genocidal hacker player level evil).

I made a portal to her in my free time to check her memories to see exactly what she had done to see if anything else me and the squad needed to fix and well... I guess I shouldn't see things so one sided next time.

Though I still do need to completely free Error from her control so my plan for the X-event works.

I also found out that nearly every single deity see us and the multiverse as nothing but characters for entertainment just like those  players. (JUST LIKE THE PLAYERS! J̡̯̋̓Ǔ̩̖͙͋͡SȚ̦͋̔ ̜̩́͘L̰̋Ỉ̭͔̈̄͟K̥͆̃ͅḚ̖̺̏̍̃ ̮̥̮̝͋͛̓͘T̛͕̥̞͌́͘ͅH̗̘́̋É̯̬̀̕͜ ̧̧̅͠P̲͓̺̺͛́̔͂͘ͅL̟̟̰̰̿̎͑͑A̺̕Y̢͌E̬̙̦͉̅̅̐̕RS͍̱̱̠̿̄̐͞!̫̞̃̓).

...

They also knew about us from when we first entered the multiverse but decided to not intervene because we were interesting. They even spied on us when we entered Nightmare's castle. Luckily they don't know our full plan yet or who we are. They only know our fake identities. It also seems like nearly all of them  are nothing but parasites that latched themselves onto this multiverse when there was just the original Undertale. The deity named Void seems to be an actual deity that had existed longer than the other "deities" if Fate's memories can be trusted.  

(I hate them.)

'?'

(They will not be forgiven and will be dead once we are done with them.)

'What?"

(They must die or be exiled forever.)

'I am not the one thinking this.'

'What is happening?'

Suddenly a new system message appeared in front of me.

*Due to a ginormous amount of hate and stress after learning the truth a split conscious has formed in your head.

'Shit.'

(Good)

Another system message then popped up.

*Events settings has been unlocked due to requirements being met.

(Wait so the requirements was getting a split personality? Who the f#ck designed this?)

I ignored the ruder voice as I opened my status to see it under my spells.

_________________________________________________________

Name: Matt/???? (I guess I will name myself Zack.)

Updating name:

Name: Matt/Zack

Nicknames: None

Title: Chosen child of ?: Your stats will be set to Max. (Chosen child of who? Also this title is kinda not to my liking. I am just going to quickly change it.)

Updating title:

Title: Interdimensional deity of infinity: Your stats will be set to Max. (Much better)

Equipment: Broken bone, beginner armor (Why are you still wearing this armor?)

Current Transformation: Spirit (Currently possessing Error404) (Why)