Chapter 23 Error's dream

Matt looked around the anti-void in Error's dream.

He saw a bunch of blue strings on the ceiling holding souls with Cross/Chara's soul there as well.

Matt then looked to see Error resting on a bean bag in a relax position with his eyes closed, dolls next to Error, a portal right in front of Error and Ink who was sitting right next to him which Error seemed to not notice.

Matt decided to sit next to Ink who didn't even glance at him.

Error then began to speak.

"Ahh... It's time for a well-deserved break after sewing and trying to find that disgusting Omega timeline."

He then opened his eyes, opened a small portal and put his hand while saying "I have all I need to enjoy my favourite multiverse's show." He then glances at everything including Matt and Ink which doesn't cause any reaction from him for some reason.

A was chocolate is grabbed by Error as he smiles, closes his eyes and said "The Anti-void, delicious stolen food, my loyal dolls, Error404 and Ink."

Error's expression then goes into confusion when he realises we are here.

He then glares at Ink. "LEAVE. NOW."

After he finished glaring at Ink he then looks at Matt and  then says "WHY ARE YOU HERE!

Ink then said "Howzzitgoin' Error."

Matt looks at Error as he puts his hand in a waving position and says "Hey Error."

Ink looks away from Error as he then says "Mind if I make you company you for a while? It's been a long day for me too."

Matt decided to also Speak while Ink was speaking and said "It's been quite the day for me as well. I was so tired making my teammates clean after Cross and Chara's mess while I played around while reading people's minds."

"I need to empty these vials soon to carry on my evil plans against you and other stuff because of the truce you forced me to accept/ I need to get to another universe later to help you defeat Ink and X!Gaster since your gonna be tied up by Ink and left in the anti-void  if I don't help."

Error covered the parts of the skull where the ear was suppose to be with his hands in annoyance.

"I need to stop feeling to destroy something later, haha-/ Honestly I don't really like X-Gaster and his plans for creating a perfect story for his au which eventually lead to-" Ink and Matt was then interrupted by Error.

"Ugh whate-WAIT WHAT?!" Error then gave a confused and shocked expression at us.

"Shh. The show is about to start." Said Ink as he looked at the portal showing that Undernovela was about to start.

Matt then passed a small glitching bone to Error who was confused  and said "Take that. It should be able to stay with you once you wake up from this dream. I edited it so it will summon me later once it is destroyed and it's gonna be a really cool summoning."

Error was even more confused as he held the small bone in his hand.

Matt then look back as Undernovela starts to play and said "Be quiet the show started."

Error looked at the bone then to the screen as he then putted the small bone away into his black coat.

The show progressed the same as it originally did with Ink then saying "Huh. This is getting interesting." 

With Error then stopping Ink from talking by then saying to ink in an annoyed tone. "I KNOW RIGHT!? SHUT UP!"

The Spanish version of Dogamy then said that he and his wife will track Frisk with his wife adding in that they will do it by following their smell.