Chapter 1 Tutorial

<Third-Person Pov>

We start off this chapter to see our protagonist laying on the ground in a giant pitch black room.

*yawn* Matt suddenly wakes up and begin to scratch his eyes. "Damn how long have I been asleep." Matt asked as he opens his eyes.

"HOLY #### WHERE THE #### AM I!?  WHY THE #### DOES IT FEEL LIKE THERE IS A BEEPING NOISE EACH TIME I SAY A SWEAR WORD!?" Screamed Matt as he immediately stood up.

As Matt panicked a screen appeared in front of him.

"What the heck!!" Exclaimed Matt.

(Yo what up my dude you have been chosen to be reincarnated into another radical multiverse) 

Matt suddenly got confused. "Wait what, why am I being reincarnated? Follow up question why do you sound like you just came from the 90s." Asked Matt. Suddenly another screen appeared to answer that question.

(Well my guy to answer those gnarly question it is because you weren't suppose to actually suppose to drop dead at that time, you were actually suppose to die from old age so a super radical Deity decided to resurrect you into a multiverse. I just came back from watching a bunch of different 90s things and I thought they look cool so I'm just going to speak like this)

"Umm ok I understand the reincarnation part but I still don't understand the 90s talk." Asked Matt then a redder screen appeared in front of him.

(Look my guy when you have nothing to do over billons of years you start to lose your sanity also it would please me greatly if you quit asking me all these questions!)

"Alright I'm sorry I'm just so confused of what is going on." Matt answered to the screen.

(Don't worry just stop asking so many questions that way I can explain your situation) 

Matt calmed down and said "Alright then go right ahead and explain please."

(Alright my radical broseph here is your current predicament in a nut shell. Basically that Radical Deity that decided to resurrect you gave you a super powerful system which is me and that deity also decide to resurrect you as your favorite character but I countered that)

"How so?" Questioned Matt with his face turning into a confused one. 

(Well basically how I work is that the more levels you gain means that you can transform into stronger alternate versions of yourself but since you were being resurrected as your favorite character I automatically had to revert you back to your human form meaning that this is your base form but now your transformations will be alternate Sanses instead of different versions of yourself)

"Alright but I still need more information on how you work." Said Matt.

(Alright my guy but for that you will need to complete the tutorial)

 "What?" Asked Matt as a screen appeared in front of him.

Quest: tutorial

Objective: Complete the tutorial

Rewards: I.D Create, I.D escape, beginner weapon, beginner armor.

Failure: Getting the title noob and being mocked by the one that resurrected you.

Yes/No

'Oh right the tutorial how did I forget about.' Thought Matt as he selected the Yes button.

Quest: tutorial