Chapter 19 Waiting

Matthew then said "Who votes for a genocide route of Undertale?"

Mike then lifts his hand.

"Who votes for X-event?" Matthew and Max then both lift their hand at the same time (as well as all the readers).

"Well I guess we are going to Underverse." Sighed Matt as he then stood up and opened a portal to Cross's used to be universe.

Through the portal you could see Cross and ink drawing pictures.

"Can they see us?" Asked Max.

"No we can see them but they can't see us or the portal." Answered Matt as he then sat down.

"Well you better sit down this is going to take a while." Said Mike

"Hey why didn't we use this portal before. The last time we used a we couldn't see sh#t and ended up falling on to the floor of the doodle sphere." Asked Matthew.

"Well I had to use that portal because I didn't set the coordinates of the portal and I just set it to anywhere in the doodle sphere." Replied Matt as he went to the corner of the room and made a save point and saved.

"Wait we can make those?" Asked Max.

"Yes but only me and Matthew can since he can reset, use overwrite and game over." Said Matt.

"Wait how come only me and you can do it? Also why did you make a save star?" Questioned Matthew.

"Don't you remember omni404 has 404 determination and I also have the ability 404 determination. I also saved because if anything bad happens in underverse or if we fail on something I can just load the save point." Answered Matt.

"Alright." Matthew then turned his head back to the portal.

They all watched Ink and Cross draw and talk about things.

30 minutes later 

"I am bored, hungry and I need chocolate." Complained Max as he started walking around the room.

"Well there is no chocolate here so just sit down and wait." Said Matthew as he stared through the portal with a bored expression.

"Wait what is this?" Max found a small dark door in the room that blended in with the rest of the room.

He opened it and saw a ginormous amount of chocolate bars on the other side that filled the other room and a note right in front that said 

To  Max

All this chocolate belongs to you

from Max

Max decided to not question it and took a chocolate bar and closed the door.

Max started to unwrap and eat the chocolate bar while the rest continued to watch cross and ink.

This was going to take a while.

_________________________________________________________
I mean did you expect them to immediately jump into the first episode of underverse just like that?

It's going to take a while because people don't come on the perfect time like in novels or fiction.

See you all in the next chapter.