King multiverse's Side Story Part 2/2

We then began to do skateboard tricks in Cross's empty AU until Cross caused Underfell's structures to suddenly materialise in the AU by sending them here.

One of the buildings had suddenly materialised in front of me and I had unintentionally smashed into it. Making me fall to the ground and leaving a Sans shaped hole in the building.

Fresh arrived at my location after that, stopped, got off his skateboard, and un-summoning it.

"HEY MULTI ARE YA OK!? THAT WAS QUITE THE GNARLY CRASH!"

I wiped the dust off my clothes before responding to his question.

"Yeah. You don't have to worry I don't have any hp so I wasn't damaged at."

I got up and looked around to see the entirety of Snowdin. 

"Hmm it seems Cross has already taken the Snowdin. What are they doing."

Fresh thinking I was referring to Cross said "THEY'D BE ALL UP N' STEALIN CODE FROM OTHER PLACES GET THEIR WORLD BACK FROM THE GRAV." 

"That's not who I was... You know what, forget it." I then snap my fingers and a worm hole my size opened up in front of me.

 "YO YOU ALRED BE LEAVIN? BUT THERE IS SO MUCH EPICLY COOL STUFF  WE COULD DO LIK THROWIN A SICK, OFF DA HOOK PARTY FOR CROSS YA KNOW TO WELCOME HIM N' STUFF!" Fresh's glasses then changed to say party as he throws finger guns at me.

"As fun as that sounds I have to go surprise someone.

Fresh's glasses changed to exclamation marks before change back to yolo as he put his hands in his pockets. 

"OH THEN THAT TOTES BE JUST'A'FID! NOTHIN BETTER THEN GIVING SOME ONE A BIG OLD RADICAL SUPRISE! GOOD LUK!" 

I walked through the wormhole, put my hand up next to my shoulder, waved it behind me, and said, "Later Fresh."

"SEE YA LATER BROSKI." Responded Fresh as he waved back as the wormhole closed behind me.

_________________________________________________________

Outertale

The wormhole closes behind me as I exit it. I began to move down a dark and rocky floor.

As soon as I look up, I'm enthralled by what I'm seeing. In the pitch-black night sky, there are an infinite number of glittering and coloured stars.

It was quite the sight see. 

'No wonder Error seemed to like this AU.'

I give it a quick glance to see if anyone has seen me, but to my good fortune, nobody is here.

As soon as I realised that nobody had seen me, I quickly modify my coding in order to make it so that I am invisible and that nobody would be able to see me.

As soon as I was finished, I went to the rocky floor, laid down, and made the decision to go to sleep.

'Once episode 0.4 begins, I'll be sure to wake myself up.' I thought as I drifted off into a light sleep.

_________________________________________________________

Well that's end to this side story.

Next chapter is going to be fun(a pain) to write. 

See ya later.