Chapter 13 New skill

Three out of the four skeletons dropped to the floor. The only one standing was 'King multiverse' who was looking at his arms in confusion.

"What the heck?!" Screamed 'King multiverse' as he looked around the room.

"Hey King multiverse." Matt said with an overenthusiastic voice.

'King multiverse' then said "MATT!?" When Matt heard what 'King multiverse' said he was shocked. "How do you know my name?!" Asked Matt.

"It's because it's me Mike!" Replied Mike.

"What the hell?!" Shouted Matt with suprise.

"Yeah, what the hell happened! How did I end up like this?!" Questioned Mike as he then pointed to himself.

"I don't know." Said Matt as an alert message then appeared in front of him.

*Alert you have gained a new skill

'Hmm what is this?' Thought Matt.

"Hey could you be quiet for a minute I need to check this new skill the system gave me... wait a second, Mike aren't you the system?" Questioned Matt. "Yeah about that, I am just the system's consciousness. The system itself can work perfectly fine without me." Answered Mike.

"Wait then why did they add you to the system?" Asked Matt.

Mike then gave a shrug with this question and said "I don't really know myself."

Matt didn't know what to say to this response so he just said "Stats."

____________________________________________________________

Name: Matt

Nicknames: None

Title: Chosen child of ?: Your stats will be set to Max.

Equipment: Broken bone, beginner armor

Current Transformation: Spirit

Race: ?????????

SOUL: N/A

Mana: Max/Max Recovery rate Max per minute

Health: 0/Max Recovery rate Max per minute

Level:10000 EXP max Exp boost 16%

Prestige:1

Str: Max (Max)

Vit: Max (10)

Agi: Max (10)

Int: Max

Wis: Max

Stat points:92001

Skills: Gamer's body(passive) level Max: Allows the body to act like a videogame character's one.

Presence: presence alone can null others into a weakened state and can rupture the code of others making them almost useless in battle. (Off\ Active)

I.D Create level Max : Allows the user to create instant dungeons for levels or LOVE.

I.D Escape level Max : Allows the user to escape instant dungeons.