King multiverse's Side Story Part 1/2

<Mike's pov>

After being forcefully shoved through a portal, I landed close to Frisk, Sans, and Ink. Luckily I wasn't seen since there was a bush in the way.  

I was mildly pissed off at my friend Matt for just shoving me into a portal for no good reason.

I mean literally nothing happens here until episode 0.5 of Underverse other than this timeline's Sans leaving for a bit.

I sat down angrily and started to think on what I should do next.

'Hmm maybe I should go to Cross's AU.' I thought. 

I then opened a portal to X-tale and stepped through the portal and landed on the ground of the AU.

It was pretty empty.

"HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO?!!!"

I waited for someone to answer, but all I could see was a blank au.

"Hmm I could have sworn that Fre-"

Suddenly, there was a huge poof of smoke next to me that said fresh poof.

Fresh was suddenly standing next to me, grinning and wearing his yo-lo glasses.

"YO WHAT UP NEW BROSKI PAL BUD KING MULTBRUH!" Said Fresh.

"Greetings young Fresh." I reply in a calm manner trying to keep my excitement of meeting Fresh from showing.

"DID GOOPS AND GLITCHY ALRAD-Y TOLD YA ABOUT ME?" Asked Fresh as his glasses change to question marks.

Then I told him in the nicest voice I could muster: "I already knew who you were. Nightmare and Error didn't have to say anything to me about you. I presume that Nightmare told you about me because it looks like you already know who I am."

"DAT BE THE TRUTH DAWG!" Replied Fresh with smile. 

Fresh's glasses then changed to a hmmm as he lifted one of his "eyebrows". "OH YA WHY YOU TRYAN TA SPEAK SMOOTH YO!" 

His glasses then changed back into a yolo. "BROSEPH, YOU NEED TO STRESS OUT! PUTTING YOUR FAKE SELF UP HERE IS NOT NECESSARY!"

"He-ha..hahahaha!" I break my fake façade and put my hand on Fresh's shoulder as I begin to laugh.

"Hahahahahahahaha!!" I then stopped laughing as I then look at Fresh with a wide grin on my face.

"Interesting. You actually managed to deduce that I wasn't acting my normal self even though we haven't met before." I say as I look at Fresh in surprise.

"Oh well... since I no longer have to act." I then summoned my skateboard.

"Want to go do skateboard tricks?" I asked eagerly

Fresh had as surprised expression with his glasses saying WOW.

"A YO YOU ALSO LIKE TA SKATBOARD TOO!? DATS TIGHT BRA!" He then also summoned his skateboard.

We then began to do skateboard tricks in Cross's empty AU until...

_________________________________________________________

So what do you think?

It took me a bit before a figured out a way to get Mike to Outertale without him just going there an hour before episode 0.4 takes place.