Chapter 4 Penalty time

When Matt got teleported to the judgement hall.

He started to search high and low for classic Sans, But nobody came... (just joking).

Sans suddenly appeared in front of him and blasted a gaster blaster at him.

He was caught off guard by Sans's sudden appears that he didn't have enough time to dodge the beam. He was then absorbed by the beam sudden. Due to the blaster a bunch of smoke picked up blocking the view from seeing anything. Suddenly a figure could be seen in the smoke. It was Matt and he looked uninjured and unharmed. 'As I suspected, Sans does nearly no damage due to my LOVE not being high'. Thought Matt as he checked his hp.

Health: 499/500 

'This is going to be really easy.' Matt thought as he smirked then running forward and started to slash at classic Sans who kept on dodging the attacks and using magic attacks even though the attacks didn't do anything.

Eventually he was able to slash Sans across the chest killing him after a few second.

"That was the most easiest fight I have been in." Said Matt as he looked at the dust and clothes lying on the floor that was once a Sans that he was just fighting.

"I.D escape." Said Matt as he teleported out from the instant dungeon.

____________________________________________________________

(... Oh no)

"What do you mean oh no?" asked Matt.

(Oh no as in you just ###### up)

"What do you mean?" questioned Matt as he started to feel anxious .

(Well you know how you just found a exploit in the system) 

"yes?"

(And you know how in most story's the system get's fixed if the Mc finds a exploit in it)

"Where are you going with this!?" Said Matt as he felt total dread crawling on his back.

(Well not with this system)

"Oh thank goodness." Said Matt as he Sighed in relief. "For a second there I thou-"

(Instead we sent them to the hardest dungeon we can think of at the time)

"!?"

(You only have a 2 minutes to prepare)

'Oh ####!' Thought Matt as he started to panic. 

*Alert due to entering dungeon and killing the boss that required a level way higher than what the user had at the time. User has automatically leveled up to level 900.

'Wait I could survive this.' As he Looked at the Notification with hope in his eyes.

He then checked his transformations.

"Transformation."

____________________________________________________________

Base form: requirements level 1 or LOVE 1

UnderSwap Sans form: requirements level 80 or LOVE 8

Undertale Sans form: requirements level 190 or LOVE 19

Underfell Sans form: requirements level 250 or LOVE 25

Horrortale Sans form: requirements level 300 or LOVE 30

Killer Sans form: requirements level 400 or LOVE 40

Dusttale Sans form: requirements level 500 or LOVE 50