Chapter 17 Well

We open up this chapter to see our protagonists getting sling shot out of a portal as they crash onto the ground of the doodle sphere . 

Matt was the first to get up as he scratched his skull. "I should have told you guys that whenever I use a portal I always end up getting sling shot out of it."

Max then said "Nah its alright since I don't feel any pain for some reason. It's probably because we have a lot of HP and Defence."

After hearing this Matt then thought 'Weird didn't I feel pain the first time I went through the portal?'

Once everyone got off the floor Matt then said "So this is the doodle sphere feel free to look around as long as ink is not here because I have a plan and this plan will involve us not being seen by Ink."

Matthew then looked around to see a bunch of AUs and said "Wow I did not know the fandom created this many AUs."

"Well most of them are just copies that Ink made." Replied Mike.

"It's is still a sight to behold. I mean just look at it." Said Matthew as he pointed at all the different AUs.

"It just makes our job way harder." Said Mike

"What job is that?" Questioned Max.

"Didn't we already say it? Our job is to protect the multiverse." Answered Mike.

"I thought it was to help Error." Replied Matt.
"I thought it was to kill Fate." Retorted Matthew.
"I thought it was to steal all the chocolate." Said Max.

"Helping the multiverse is all of those things." Said Mike as he thought 'Except stealing all the chocolate.'

"So our job is to help the multiverse and not destroy it and cause chaos?" Questioned Max.

"No? Why would anyone want that?" Replied Mike.

Meanwhile

*Sneeze*

'Strange, it felt like someone was just talking about me?' Thought the being as he went back to creating his plan to destroy the multiverse.

Back with the protagonists 

"Yeah I can't think of anyone who would want to do that. Anyways where should we go first?" Questioned Matthew.

"I was thinking we should go to Nightmare's castle." Said Matt.

Mike then thought about this for a second and then said "Alright. Any objections?

"Nah let's go there. I mean they do have chocolate(I think)." Replied Max.

"I mean this is Fgod multiverse so that would be the first place we should go so no objections here." Said Matthew .

Matthew then had a realization and asked "Wait how are we even going to get to Nightmare's castle when we don't even know where it is?

"Aren't you Omni404? Don't you have true Omnipresence?" Questioned Mike. Mike then started to talk telepathically to Matthew   'Don't you also have True Omni-4th wall Breaker.'

'Yeah I do. Speaking of which, hi Author.' Thought Matthew as he waved his hand to the fourth wall.

(Hi Matthew )

'Strange you didn't greet me like that the first time we first talked. Why is that?' Thought Mike.

(Well first he didn't break the fourth wall while I was low on flex tape. Second you wanted to tell the protagonist that he was the protagonist)

'Whatever.' Thought Mike as he turned away.

"Matthew couldn't you just find Nightmare's castle and teleport us there?"  Said Matt as he snapped Matthew back to reality.

"Yeah alright I will." Replied Matthew.

"Well before we go we have to refer our self's as our transformation's names and not by our actual names, alright?" Said Mike as he turned to look at everyone. Everyone then nodded to this.

"Now just give me a moment to find Nightmare's castle." Matthew then found Nightmare's castle after a second. Matthew then teleported everyone to Nightmare's castle.

Nightmare's castle

Dust, Nightmare, Horror, Error and Killer were all in the castle's meeting room discussing plans about the balance until suddenly a bright light appeared in the middle room.

They all had to cover their sockets from the light.

Once the light disappeared they uncovered their sockets to see four skeletons standing on the meeting table.

"Umm... I think you sent us to the wrong area of the castle.

_________________________________________________________

 Another chapter done.

I will take a break so it will be a bit till I release the next chapter.

I will see you all in the next chapter (Maybe).