Chapter 24 Max, Mike and Matthew in OuterTale

Quick flashes of the UnderVerse pass before the screen turns black.

It then shows a half empty (or half complete) SOUL. 

With half of it being of determination.

"You can not see me. But I've been watching you for a long time, X-event."

The screen turns bright as it shows X-Gaster in the doodle sphere with strings attached to every universe and copy.

"I accepted that you had a very good idea. Nevertheless, you didn't know how to execute it right from the beginning."

X-Gaster then looks up before his smile widens "Although through your actions you were able to lure out some... intriguing characters. Characters that were able to fix your disgusting mistakes and destroy the corruption that you brought on those Timelines." X-Gaster then reminisces as Omni and Omni404 fixed the timelines that were corrupted by the X-Event.

"What shall happen next shall be very interes-" Before X-Gaster could finish a voice cut throw his rant.

"Hello X-Gaster." Matt was currently hiding himself by editing his code so he would be invisible, and his voice would be heard from all angles.

X-Gaster widened before narrowing his sockets and moving his skull around to check the area for the voice.

"Who's there?!" Demanded X-Gaster as Matt Chuckled out loud before saying.

"Don't worry Gaster. You will know me very, very S̢͈̪̫͇͎̻̪̰͈͉̜̤̮͇̘͈͚͓͉͔̓̈́̍̄̈́͊̑͂́̀̅̏̈́͆̆͒̿͆͋̇͘O̢̡̢̢̨͓̻̤͎͎̟̳͈̝̮̫̣͔̖̰͖̞͌̎̑̂̄͑̉͐̎̐̈̆̓̆̔̌̉͒͐̐͂̚͘͘͢͟͡ͅÓ̢̜̝̥͎̹̱̟̥̞͓̼̳͂̄́̎̈̎̉̽̎̀̓̈́͘͜N̢͉̗̲͎̫͙̥̳̺̼̜̼̂̒̄́͊̆͛̎͒̀͘͟͝͝͡!" Matt's voice purposefully glitched out at the last part.

Matt then teleported away leaving a very confused and slightly aggravated Gaster.

________________________________

Matt quickly opened a portal to his base as he landed on the couch.

He got into a comfortable position as he turned his head to the portal which showed Classic combing his skull, Swap was crying while fell was trying to comfort him. 

"Hey... it's not so bad. Your brother did it to protect you."

Swap's eyes narrowed a bit as he spoke "Are you sure you wouldn't feel like this-"

A minute later since it's just the same dialogue.

"Whatever. What do we do now. Any ideas." Said Classic as Swap and Fell turned their heads to him.

They all glanced behind themselves looking at something that was there but is no longer there.

"Ink is gone again." Remarked Classic.

Suddenly they heard someone yawn beside them as they snapped their skulls around to that area only to see no one there. The figure that was invisible then stood up and brushed of anything that was on them before looking at them.

"Let's see here. He just said Ink is gone again so it must be at that point in the story." The figure said as they approached them while turning off their invisibility which shocked them by their appearance.

"Hello there Classic, Swap and Fell." Said the now visible figure while taking a small bow.

Fell got up and summoned a Gaster blaster before shouting "Who are you!?"

"Do not fear or panic for I am a friend." As they stood up straight while glancing at them with a look of interest.

Fell slowly calmed down as Swap asked, "Who are you?"