Chapter 26 Bye

X!Gaster's sockets narrowed before saying in slightly arrogant and interested tone due to not knowing who he was dealing with. "So... your him. Interesting."

Error404 looked at him for a moment not changing his expression before suddenly appearing in front of them. X!Gaster quickly reacted to Error404 sudden show of speed by holding out the overwrite button and was about to use it until Error404 suddenly grabbed X!Gaster's hand that was about to push it with Error404 eyes darkening till becoming perfect pitch black.

"Sorry but I don't want you spamming that shitty little button. Ok?" Error404 then grabbed X!Gaster by his clothing before throwing him across the ground as he skited and skated slightly while bouncing on the land before coming to a stop as he used overwrite to summon hundreds of hands as well as Gaster blasters behind him as he used the overwrite button to heal himself.

"I see your not much of a talker. That's fine. I'll get what I want after I have defeated you." X!Gaster simply stated.

Ink appeared behind Error404 as he used his paint brush to summon purple paint to bind him for X!Gaster's attack.

Error404 appeared behind Ink as time paused before he weighed his options "Hmm should I do a Cross move or do I feel merciful today. Meh who am I kidding." Error404 then grabbed Ink as  X!Gaster fired as Error404 teleported away while Ink put up a black paint that quickly turned into a shield as he jumped away from the attack.

The hands instead went straight and followed wherever Error404 went as if they were sentient.

"Hmm this is annoying." Error404 sighed he disappeared as X!Gaster eyes scanned everywhere but for some reason his presence has disappeared.

"Is what I would say if I wasn't already leagues above, you idiot. Why don't I just end this fight here. Hell, maybe I'll spare you or not... your call." Error404 simply stated as he leaned on a bone, he summoned a couple seconds ago lazily.

Meanwhile Ink was about to go and attack Error404 again but was stopped by Error who launched his strings at him as Ink simply dodged while looking at him without any emotion. "Get out of my way."

"Sorry squid but you'll have to pass me before you go on and attack him. After all it was your idea to make this fight unfair in the first place by bringing in your friend." Error snapped his fingers as he made a hundreds of bones appear again. 

Meanwhile 

"I recommended not getting cocky." X!Gaster sockets narrowed as he summoned X!Alphys as well as the others in front of him as they took out their magic and weapons.

"Oh. So you want me to slaughter your inhabitants over and over again? As you heal them back up with that annoying button." Error404 grinned from ear to ear... if he had any ears.

X!Gaster replied with a simple "No." Error404 was then teleported in the middle of them due to X!Gaster's button as they all attacked him at once while X!Gaster summoned a portal to the anti-void while getting the other part of his SOUL back while also taking X!Chara's as well.

Matt could have teleported out of danger but what was the fun in that? He took all their blows at once and yet none of it even landed a scratch on him. None of X!Papyrus's bones,  X!Metton's Laser sword that is supposed to cut through anything nor Undyne's spears. It all just bounced off him. No matter what Magic any of them used it didn't affect him in the slightest. "Hmm I want to try something."

Error404 then created a blue barrier as he expanded it as they were all pushed back and flung away due to how fast it expanded with some of them landing on their feet as Error404 flew up in the air.

Error404 then went into the code before finding Swap, Classic and Red's code. Before coping it.

He then created a fake Overwrite button which instead of a purple was a cyan yet still said OVERWRITE. "Let's try this."

He pressed the overwrite as thousands of Classic, Swaps and Red's appeared with the original Classic, Swap and Red looking around in confusion.

"what the hell!?" Red looked at a mirror version of him who looked at him with a frown before flipping him off pissing off Red as that mirror version's frown turned upside down. 

Error404 laughed his ass off. "Oh my god! THAT ACTUALLY WORKED! HAHAHA!" He wiped a tear from his face. "Ok. Ok. I am good. Anyways kill them all."

They all nodded all at once before all teleporting everywhere while randomly attacking everyone this included his squad, X!Gaster, Ink, Error and everyone else.

Error404 then realized his mistake. "Oh wait. I meant to say attack X!Gaster and his underlings" He then shrugged it off. "Meh. Who gives shit. Oh, hey the swearing filter was removed... anyways it will give them something to do instead of watching on the side lines in fact what the heck has my squad been doing while I have been fighting everyone!"

Omni grabbed the original Classic, Red and Swap. "Sorry but I think it's a bit too dangerous for you three now. Bye now." He then threw all three simultaneously into three separate portals which led back to their respective AUs. 

_____________________________________________

Classic landed in a nearby bush near where he had left his original AU.

He let out an "ow" as his friends and brother noticed him or at least something fall into the bush near them causing them to go check it out and finding Sans in it.

_____________________________________________

Swap landed on top of a box.

He groaned slightly while he shake off the slight pain as time resumed in his timeline as his vision adjusted to where he was. He saw boxes in front of him as well as... Chara!? Who had their back turned to them while handling a box.

He couldn't believe it. This scene felt so familiar. Chara turned around before becoming confused on why Swap was sitting on a box which had now caved in due to Swap's landing. They became worried as Swap held the same expression as tears began to fall down his face which made Chara to go up to them to comfort them and ask what was wrong.

Swap felt this was a dream. He knew what had happened and now he was back here before any of it started. Before his AU was destroyed... before Papyrus.... if this was a dream he didn't want to wake up from it.

_____________________________________________

Fell landed on his couch back in his AU as he got up irritated from being thrown.

He looked around to see he was back in his house. He sighed before deciding to take a nap. He paused for a second before his sockets opened again. Wait... wasn't his house-?

Before he could finish that thought Papyrus came through the door.

_____________________________________________

Back in the former place of Outerverse there was a huge warzone as everyone was fighting everyone or more specifically the copies of Classic, Red and Swap who fought perfectly and without flaw or fear of death as Error404 was in the air currently in a thinking position while playing with string in his hands.

"Hmm. What should I do?"

Error404/Matt was on a tough decision. Either drag out this fight or just end it here and take X!Gaster's SOUL. What should he do?

_____________________________________________

I hit inspiration again, although it probably won't last. See you all in... I have no clue.

The amount of passion I felt for this fanfic and fandom has gone down, but it hasn't disappeared. It just I have moved on to other things and want to write about other things, but I am not sure. Do you want me to continue this, or should I write another story?

It doesn't mean I am dropping this. It just means I will be more focused on other fics than this one in particular. Although this is one, I had invested the most time in making it difficult for me to ignore it and leave it in a corner for a year before receiving an update.

Well, bye.