Chapter 15 What?

"Reincarnate." Matt's hands then let out a pulse of light has the room was engulfed with bright light.

Meanwhile in another dimension

...

There was guts and blood splattered everywhere as a truck covered in blood drove away from the scene.

A person saw what happened and started to scream and panic after seeing the bloody and crushed corpses that were left on the road, But how did all of this happen?

2 minutes earlier

We go back in time 5 minutes to see two people bickering about something.

"For the last time Matthew! Omni Sans is better than Omni404." Said 1st human.

"Max! I am telling you that Omni404 is better! Omni Sans is weaker than Omni404!" Told Matthew to Max.

"Bro I am saying that Omni Sans is better, he even looks cooler!" Argued Max.

"Why am I even arguing with a 12 year old child." Replied Matthew as he facepalmed. 

"HEY! Your only 2 years older than me!" Yelled Max.

"You know what why are we even arguing about this?" Asked Matthew.

Max then said "Well we were talking about Undertale then we started to talk about it's fandom then someone brought up Omni Sans and then we started to arguing." 

Matthew then pondered about something when suddenly he heard someone say "MOVE!" He looked back to see a teen waving his hands wildly in a panic.

He then heard something coming from his side. He then turned to see a truck moving fast.

There wasn't any time to dodge as the truck hit him and his brother. Everything went black as he suddenly felt a lot of pain. The pain suddenly went away as quickly as it came. He then opened his eyes but he saw nothing. 

'Is this the after life?... Wait a second why does this all seem familiar?' He then looked around his eyes then widened when he saw his brother who seemed unconscious.

He tried to get to him but then suddenly they were both covered in light and disappeared.

With Matt and Mike

The light faded as Omni404 and Omni were still on the floor.

'Did it not work?' Thought Matt.

Suddenly Omni404's sockets slowly opened as he slowly got off the floor and stood up. He then looked around the room before he saw Matt and Mike which made him fall back onto the floor in surprise and fear. 

"WhAt ThE F#cK!?" Omni404 then paused after hearing his voice and said it again "WhAt ThE F#cK?" Omni404 the looked at his clothes and then pulled out his hand in front of him to realize it was made out of bones. He started to scream when seeing his hand.

"Hey calm down." Said Matt as he walked towards the panicking Omni404.

Matt then crouched as he put his hand on Omni404's skull and casted a spell to calm them down.

Omni404 was then surrounded by a green light before he stopped panicking

"Are you calm now?" Asked Matt as Omni404 quietly nodded.

"Alright let's just wait till Omni Sans wakes up." Omni404 sockets then widened after hearing this.

"WaIt A sEcOnD DoEs ThIs MeAn ThAT-" Omni404 was  then interrupted by Matt. "Do you want me to fix your voice?" Omni404 then paused after hearing this and then nodded. Matt then went into Omni404's codes and removed the parts that made his voice glitch. Once he was done Omni404 then said "Thanks." Matt's grin then widened as he said "No problem."