Chapter 20 Preparing

A while later

"So why did we just sit back and let Error take cross's soul?" Asked Max. (The whole truce between Error and Ink happened before they were unfrozen).

"Well because Underverse wouldn't happen." Answered Matt as he laid back in a couch they stole from a Papyrus and Sans's (Undertale) house in a genocide route timeline.

They then all looked back at the portal as Underverse episode 0.0 played.

Ink then said "This is bad"

"..." Sans said nothing as he stood there with no lights in his eyes and with a blank expression.

Back with Omni, Omni404, King multiverse and Error404.

"So can we jump in now?" Asked Max

"Not yet." Said Matt

"Why are we listening to you?" Questioned Matthew while looking at Matt with a confused gaze.

"It is because I am the team leader." Replied Matthew as stood up proudly.

"Why are you team leader?" Asked Max as he lifted a non existent eyebrow.

"Well for one I am older than you by at least 1010 years." Answered Matt while looking down at max with a grin.

"Wait wouldn't that make me the leader since I am far older than even you." Said Mike who sat up while saying this.

Matt then said, "Well you were a system before this so you can not be the team leader.

Max not exactly understanding what a system was turned to his brother. "So, is he racist against System's or...?"

Matthew then looks back at Mike with shock and confusion while ignoring his brother... again.

Matthew then asked, "Wait you were a system before this!?"

"Well it wouldn't have mattered if I told you plus would you have believed me if I told you I was a system." Said Mike

Matthew then shrugs and says "Well we are magical skeletons that are literally gods at this point so I would belive you if you said you were a system."

"Everyone shut up. Episode 0.1 is starting." Said Max as episode 0.1 started to play.

(What they are about to do happens between 22:00 to 22:28 of the video)
"Mike you have to go there now!"  Said Matt.

"Wait what!?" Mike then looks Matt quickly in shock and confusion as he was grabbed by Matt.

"No time to explain you have to go there now before it is too late!" Matt then opens a portal behind Mike. "Stay there until the Sans of that timeline comes back!" Matt then pushes Mike through the portal.

Mike then landed next to a bush that was right next to Frisk, Sans and Ink.

Back with Omni, Omni404 and Error404.

"Why did you just do that!?" Asked Max in confusion.

Matt then said to Max and Matthew "It is because there are four timelines of AU's that get involved in this and there are four of us so I am sending us to every timeline that gets involved to make sure they don't get corrupted from the X-event.

Max was confused and said "But nothing happens to that timeline of Undertale until episode 0.5."

"..." Matt did not say a word.

"Did you just send Mike to that timeline for no reason?" Questioned Matthew.

"...yes." Replied Matt then sat back down with a sad grin that looked like he had just been scolded.

"This is why we don't have a team leader." Said Matthew as he then sighed.

Matt then looks up at them and says "Could you guys go to the UnderFell and UnderSwap timelines?"

"Well since you already started this plan of sending us to the alternate universe's timelines to stop the X-event from corrupting alternate AU's timelines we may as well go along with it." Answered Matthew as he then opened a portal to pacifist timeline number 13 of UnderFell aka where episode 0.2 of Underverse takes place.

"Wait before you go I need to quickly teach you how to remove the corruption from the timeline and how to pause the timeline." Matt said in a hurry.

 Matthew then turned around and said "But I am stopping cross from corrupting the timeline. The timeline isn't corrupted yet."

"No you must not interfere with the main story of Underverse we can only interfere with the plot in episode 0.4.  You must clean up the corruption from the x-event after episode 0.2 takes place."  Commanded Matt.

Matthew contemplated his decision and said "But won't teaching me take a long time.

"Don't worry I will just quickly send the knowledge to your skull." Matt then put his hand on Matthew's skull and his hand began to emit a dark blue glow as knowledge surged into Matthew's skull.

(Your probably wondering how he is able to code and teach others these things. Well the answer is simple he created skills for coding, stopping corruption and pausing AUs. He is now giving these skills to Matthew and Max).

Matthew's sockets widen from the new information as Matt takes his hands off of Matthew's head.

Matt then says "Alright you can go now."

Matthew nods, turns invisible and leaves through the portal.

Matt then turns to Max and says "Your next."

Matt does the same thing with Max and opens a portal to UnderSwap timeline 122.

Max then changes his code to go invisible and leaves through the portal.

"...What do I do now?" Matt then sits down and thinks.

"I Should go visit Error!" Matt then jumps up in excitement. "Oh wait he has to go talk with Ink in 18 minutes.

Matt walks around the room for a few minutes as episode 0.2 of Underverse was going on.

Matt then lifts his head with realization and then says "I got it! I know exactly what I am going to do!"

_________________________________________________________

 Underverse was created by Jael Peñaloza on YouTube if you have never seen Underverse, X-event or their channel.

I will see you all in the next chapter.