Chapter 21 Fixing the timelines

<Third-Person Pov>

'Alright now all I got to do is wait until these skeletons are out of this timeline.' Thought Matthew.

Matthew is currently standing out in the open invisible and was using his True Omnipresence to see when they leave this timeline.

He waited until they went to the UnderSwap timeline  where his brother was currently in.

Once they left he paused the timeline and started to fix and rewind it with True Omni-Reality Manipulation and 404 Determination.

He eventually was able to fix the timeline and making it look like before Cross came to the timeline and made everyone in that timeline forget what had just happened.

Once he had finished he edited the code of the timeline and made it so that once the Sans of this timeline returned time would unpause.

'What should I do now.' Thought Matthew as he then went into a thinking pose.

Realisation came to Matthew as he then opened a portal to where his brother is.

'I have to go see if my little brother can fix that timeline of UnderSwap because if I remembered  correctly that timeline was going to collapse on it's self once XTale!Chara was done with it.' 

Matthew then jumped into the portal as the portal closed behind him.

_________________________________________________________

'...' 

Max was currently invisible and floating above and watching all this happen with a frown/sad grin on his skeleton face.

'Just got to wait a bit longer.' Thought Max as he floated to the ground, sat down and watched part 2 of 0.3 play out in front of him. 

Just as Swap!Papyrus fell to his knee's I then teleported next to him.

Swap!Papyrus jumped back in shock and prepared himself for a fight to protect him and Chara who was his hands.

"It is sad to see your timeline collapse let's try and fix it shall we?" Max then paused the timeline.

Max then looked at the codes of the timeline and jumped back in shock. There was barely any code left and the code that was left was a big mess.

'Sh#t. I don't think I will be able to fix this.' Max made a frustrated smile.

Max did have the information to fix this but unfortunately, he did not have the enough power to fix this. Which was odd. Wasn't he supposed to be Omni? A character stronger than Ink or Error? Does this mean that Ink or Error couldn't fix this.

Matthew appeared in front of Max as he was slowly panicking

Max stopped his internal confusion and panicking, stood up straight and asked Matthew "What are you doing here?"

"Well, I have watched Underverse before so I knew that you would have to fix this and seeing that you are confused on what to do, I am guessing you need my help." Said Matthew

Max looked at Matthew then looked at UnderSwap Papyrus and Chara before looking down, sighing and saying "Yes I need your help. I am not sure if I can fix this." 'I can't believe that I actually had to ask him to help me. If only there was a way for me to become as strong as Matthew that way, he wouldn't need to help me.'

"Alright-" Matthew then pulled up the codes of this timeline "Let's begin fixing this."

Matthew then used his powers to return everything back in it's place before Cross and X!Chara came here.

Matthew then wiped everyone's memories of what had happened and set the same conditions for the timeline to be unpaused but with Swap!Sans instead of Fell!Sans.

"Alright let's go." Matthew snapped his fingers together and opened a portal behind himself and turned around and walked towards it.

"Where to?" Asked Max.

"Where do you think?" Replied Matthew in a sarcastic tone as he entered the portal.

_________________________________________________________

Another chapter done.

What do you think of it?

Matthew: Hey I have a question. How come my brother wasn't able to fix that timeline?

He doesn't know how to control his powers.

Matthew: How come I can control my powers?

Because... plot. Anyways get out of here.

Matthew: Alright... see you later I guess *Teleports back into canon*.

I will see you all in the next chapter.