Prologue:

A/N: this is my second story for Midnight Howling, those who supported and waited for this sequel, thank you so much, guys! ❤️

/////////////////

"W-wait Mr. Kirigun! " Gavin's voice almost lose a sound.

"Why? Don't you like it if I'm so close like this? Or you're afraid that you might lose your sanity and gave in to me! Hhmm? " Elijah run his tongue on Gavin's neck.

"S-stop sir... Stop!" Gavin quickly covered his mouth when he heard how erotic his voice was.

"I will stop if you promise that you will not run away from me again! Don't hide from me! Mate! " Elijah sternly stating every word.

No answer was heard just heavy breathing.

"You promise? Or I will claim you here inside this toilet! Hmm, what do you say! Mate? " Elijah cupped Gavin's crotch it made the younger whimper in pleasure but he didn't lose his sanity yet.

"Yes, yes! Yes, I promise! Let go now! Sir, it will not be good if someone saw us here! You're the CEO of this company! " Gavin said straight -up. Elijah is still massaging his crotch.

"Good! Now, remember this! YOU ARE MINE! NO OTHER ALPHAS CAN CLAIM YOU EXCEPT ME!!. " Elijah took Gavin's eyes flashing his gold eyes with blue shade.

He immediately plunges his lips on Gavin's mouth, kissing him torridly as if punishing his mate.

The door suddenly opened wide, which made the two of them jolted up and look at the person who just came in.

"Hey, dad! " Elijah exclaimed trying hard to hide his hard-on.

"Type? " Tharn exclaimed eyes looking at Gavin.

"Hey, love! Who are you calling Type? I'm here! " Type called his husband.

But time seems to stop the moment Type saw Gavin's face.

"Impossible! "

///////////////////////////