Ch.30- Abduct

A/N; enjoy reading guys.

*********

Their knees are on the ground, and everyone is confused, Areyah and Lucas cut their palm and let their blood drips on the ground. Tharn and Type who ordered them to talk what is the reason for all the weird actions didn't get the answers from the guardians.

They were brought back to the packhouse to talk but the sudden act of submission suddenly shown towards the alpha and luna.

They were in kneeling on the soil of the Midnight pack, the wind is blowing in a warm breeze, while the tension suddenly arises.

"I order you to tell me why are you doing this guardians! " Type's voice sounds primal and calm but the guardians know that there is a warning deep inside those words.

Areyah looks at him in the eye, the look of mercy and begging.

"GUARDIANS! " Type's voice echoed like a clap of thunder. His eyes are shifting in color growling furiously as a sign that Raven is at the peak of losing his cool.

Areyah, Lucas, and the other guardians flinch and bow down more, trembling on the anger that the luna has shown.

The wind blows harshly, dried twigs on the ground do a crackling noise, leaves dancing harshly on the rhythm of the chosen one's wrath.

Fire ignites and surrounded them, Type's eyes flaring in anger, his sharp claws slowly stretch out, and glinting under the moonlight.

Tharn tried to hold his mate but got Wolfrik stopped him, even Elijah and Thanya tried to calm their luna but their wolf also told them to not interfere.

The Luna of the midnight pack ordered every wolf of the midnight pack to obey already.

"I don't like to ask twice Areyah!? I will burn your mate if you don't speak now! " Type's voice is now full of warn and danger.

Areyah lift her head and meet the chosen's eyes, and with trembling lips, she uttered the word that made everyone shocked.

"Chosen! We did a great mistake and deserve to die! " Areyah said and show her neck for submission.

Type look at her with a squinted eyes then glances at the other guardians behind them. The surroundings became calm again, everyone heaves a sigh and show calmness together with the other member.

"Explain! " Type said as he calms his surroundings and put out the fire he made. His eyes look at Areyah who still kneeling on the ground waiting for them to talk. "Guardians! Get up and talk to your chosen! Why are you making this hard when all you have to do is explain and state the truth. Did I treat you bad after we finished our mission to save the wolf kind at the red moon? Did I exclude you from all my decisions and plans? As far as I remember, I became your chosen and you become my guardians! Get up and follow me inside, but I will kill you if you turn your back on me again!" Type turn around to leave and grab his mate's hand then get inside the house.

The wind blows again but this time it brings a cool feeling. Thanya and Elijah who are holding Nikolai's waist guide his mate to follow their fathers.

Nikolai glances at the guardians and nods at them to follow. Areyah and Lucas agreed.

********

Type mind link Beta Dean about Pharm's situation, he has a hunch that Pharm has something to say to him but he got attacked by the enemy.

"He's doing well luna, he opens his eyes when you're not here but falls unconscious again. Mild told me that he is stable it's just the poison trying to penetrate his body. " Dean answered in a calm voice but the worries are still evident.

"Let him rest, report to me once he opens his eyes again and is ready to talk. It's important! " Type said while taking a deep breath.

"I understand luna. " Dean replied and got cut off by link.

**********

On the city...

Tul mind link Tharn and Type about his situation, he notices some unknown shadows lurking around the area of the hospital. He still has a hard time on winning Max's heart again, so he decided to just protect him from afar as alpha Tharn ordered him.

He was standing alone on the hidden part of the garden where he can see the people coming in and out of the hospital but he didn't notice the red eyes shadow appeared behind him.

His mouth was covered by a strong hand, and he felt all his strength was drained from his body. His eyes look at the entrance of the hospital while shadows leaving with unconscious Max.

"Wow, he fainted after we sent his parents to their last breath! " The man behind him said and chuckled evilly.

Tul couldn't utter a word, he was forbidden to do so. He was under the spell of the enemy that made him weak and useless.

Until he felt he was about to meet the darkness, he waited until he reach his mate's hand and held it tightly.

"Tharn! Help us! They killed them! " Tul manages to mind link the alpha before he succumbs to his darkness completely.

**********

Thanya who is watching the unfolding tension in front of her can't help but worry about her family. Being an alpha, it's her nature to protect and be vigilant about her pack.

Type get inside the room alone to calm down for Raven is still uncontrollably. Guardians are waiting, avoiding meeting their eyes.

Her uncles is patiently waiting but Thanya felt the alertness on each of them.

She looks outside to take a deep breath, the moon shines weirdly shown its glory. The other night it hides but this time it shone brightly.

She notices the prison guard approaching and bow in front of them. Tharn look at the guard and ordered him to speak but before he answered he glance at Thanya first. Thanya growl at him that made him flinch and bow his head.

"I'm sorry miss, the girl named Amber is asking for your presence. She is crying and begging since last night to talk to you. " The prison guard said showing his neck for submission.

Thanya glances at his dad and Elijah. Her brother nod at her and told her that he will follow.

"Mind link us if anything happened dad! We need to settle things about this woman! " Thanya said as he kiss her dad on the forehead.

She looks at the room where his papa is, but Tharn holds her hand and told her that Type is fine.

"Do you want to go with us, darling? " Elijah asked his mate but Nikolai keeps silent. "Darling! " Elijah called him again but they were shocked when Nikolai hold his chest.

Elijah ran for his mate's aid but got horrified when they witness Nikolai's tears. His mate is crying hard while clutching his chest.

"Thorn! Accompany Thanya to meet Amber in the dungeon, protect her! " Tharn ordered and motioned them to go.

"Nik, darling! Tell me what happ-" Elijah was cut off by a sudden bang of an open door.

They look at Type who got a troubled expression looking at Nikolai with shocked eyes.

"Tell me luna! It's not a bond that broke right? " Nikolai asked while sobbing.

Everyone got confused, even the guardians didn't get to explain what is happening.

"You have to go back to the city Nik! " Type said in a whisper. His tears fall on his cheek as his eyes glow while staring at the omega in front of him.

Elijah who understands the situation immediately looks at his mate with pity.

"They got Max and Tul! " Tharn said as he look around him.

"We reach the end of the beginning of this war! " Nikolai's wolf appeared.

***********

A/N; ❤❤❤❤
; thank you for waiting for the updates guys!