Ch. 15- Reminiscenes

A/N: just a light update.

///////////

"I will tell you everything" Max took a deep breath and add. " ...but in the right time," he said while hugging Nikolai in his arms, his mind is full of mixed emotions right now that he doesn't know how to start the story.

He never expects that all his suspicions will be confirmed in time. He remembers how Nikolai showed a weird characteristic the first time he meet him. The way Nikolai looks at him that day as a full alert soldier, he even notices that his little brother sniffs every time he offers something new.

His parent found Nikolai on the midnight mountain wounded and weak, the supposed month of healing time for dislocated bones and deep wounds took three to four days only on Nikolai's case. His X-rays didn't show any damage inside his body and there are no scars on his skin also.

"Do you think he's one of them? "

That's what his father asked him when he told him about Nikolai's case. Although they always have their eyes on Nikolai, they never saw him shifted into his wolf form, but the boy showed extra strength and alertness different from a normal being, different from the people his age.

Now that he confirmed that Nikolai is indeed one of those creatures, it will start to unveil the secrets of the past.

"How can I tell you that my father is one of those people who hunt your kind? " Max said internally.

Taking a deep breath, Max hold Nikolai's hand and smiled at him. Though they are not related, he loves Nikolai with all his heart, he is his only brother.

"Don't worry Max, they will wake up soon! " Nikolai utter while staring at their parent.

"I know! You must go home now and rest. I will stay here tonight, there will be nurses that will check on them from time to time. So don't worry too okay? " Max said while ruffling his brother's hair.

Nikolai hesitated at first but Max motioned Elijah to take his boyfriend home. Elijah smiled at him and nod his head for agreement. Nikolai kissed the forehead of his mom and dad before leaving and hug his brother again.

Max watches the couple as they walk their way to the parking lot, he never saw his brother smiled sweetly before, happiness is evident on Nikolai's face while staring at his mate.

******

The sky is clear without any stained clouds, stars shining brightly, the moon is hiding. Away from the chaotic sound of the road, Elijah drove away to his own house. The darkness that enveloped the surroundings gives Nikolai the comfort that he wanted but also worries for his mate.

He can clearly see or move swiftly even in a total pit of black, that is his strength. The man that attacked him at the parking lot earlier has the same ability as him, he wonders if there are werewolves that obtain the same ability as him or does he belonged to a pack before.

He was brought back to reality when the car stopped on the side of the road, he looked at Elijah who is staring at him already.

"I've been talking here but it seems that your mind is somewhere. " Elijah said while heaving a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, there are so many things that happened this past day, the man that has been following us before is the same man who attacked me at the parking lot. " Nikolai took a deep breath and held his mate's hand. " I'm sorry, let's go home, I want to hug you in bed," Nikolai said that made Elijah looked at him gently.