Ch.1-The Kirigun

A/N: enjoy reading guys! Hoping that I can give justice to this story! 😂 Thank you all for the support! ❤️

P. S. ---to new readers of my story, I suggest that you should read my "Midnight Howling" first before you jump into this chapter to avoid confusion.

////////////////////////////
At the Midnight Mountain...

Moonlights illuminate the sky, stars sparkling and winking to the creatures below them. Cold wind blows gently, the night is at peace. Leafs of trees dancing to and fro from every wind blow.

A pair of wolves chasing each other happily, each pace leaves a mark on the ground. The rustling of dried leaves follows the sounds of night watchers and insects was heard. As the night became deeper, the leader halt and ordered them to take a break for they will going back home.

Standing in front of the waterfall, Tharn and Type howl. Sending a message that every corner is safe and protected, the pack can be at ease.

"You are so beautiful, sweetheart! " Tharn mindlink his Luna, leaning his head on Type's wolf chest.

"You never change Tharn, you still are the sweet talker! " Type replied whimpering cutely when Tharn lick his face.

The golden and white wolf is standing side by side, like a lover under the moonlight.

"Let's go back now or else Gabriel and Thanya will not let us sleep again if we don't go back before dinner! " Type said motioning his mate to go.

"How about we race? the first one who steps the packed ground will have a ride tonight? " Tharn replied looking at his mate sweetly, eyes full of lust.

"You and your lame excuses, even if I win you still drained me if you are horny! " Type dashed off running faster to win the race.

Tharn whimpers in happiness before following his mate, running wild they reach the packed ground together!

Shifting on their human forms, they pick the cloak that hanged in a tree branch prepared for them. Walking hand in hand, as they reach the house, two fifteen-year-old angels waiting at the front door frowning.

Tharn and Type glance at each other.

"We're doom! " Tharn exclaimed looking at Type who plastered a smile to taunt his mate.

Type walk first to greet their kids, Elijah Gabriel has a stoic face, a carbon copy of Tharn when he is a kid. Arms cross on his chest looking at the ground, ignoring his parent. The same goes with Thanya Alessandra, a girl version of Type who is pouting cutely with her hands on her waist.

"Can I kiss first before we argue? " Type said leaning on his daughter to get a kiss. Thanya who is so soft when it comes to his papa gave in and give him a peck on his lips.

Type lean on Gabriel but instead of a kiss, his son hugs him and kisses his cheek.

"How about me? " Tharn walk towards them but got stopped by Thanya.

"You're unfair daddy, you promise to wait for us before you patrol the border! " Thanya said in a sulking voice.

"I need some time alone with your papa princess, it's been a long time we had a run together! " Tharn explains looking at Type asking for help.

"Okay but no kiss! " Thanya exclaimed smiling sweetly at Type while holding his arm to guide him inside the house.

Tharn looks at Elijah but the boy just smirks at him.

"You love your papa more than me, I see! " Tharn get inside the house pouting.

Thanya and Gabriel glance at Type and as a signal, the twins go their way ignoring their dad. Type follow him inside the room to have a shower. The alpha is silent while they're taking a shower.