Ch.32- Their Wolves

A/N;... Let's give them their wolves!

*******

They reach the packed ground with Nikolai holding the box, Thanya who is eagerly waiting for them took a deep breath when she saw her parents are okay. The guardians and other pack members bow down to pay respect, Type's brother shakes their head and chuckled for they knew what Type did.

Their captain is back, and they miss him. The way Type handled their enemy before the wolf thing happened is the most satisfying experience they ever had. The merciless and cold Captain Type Natharine Thiwat is what they want to see right now.

"You had fun without us, Captain! " Tine said while reaching his hand to take the pistol and Carbine from Type.

Checking the magazines of the two weapons, Type's brother shakes their head. It was empty, all bullets were fired at the enemy.

"Damn! " Cirrus exclaimed as throw the empty magazines at Boat.

"Gather everyone, we need to set a plan to save Max and Tul, and also call Kao! " Type said as turn around to face Elijah and Nikolai. "Bring Nikolai to your room, let him rest first. I ask Lhong to take Mr. and Mrs. Reed's ashes back here, we will hold the burial after we save Max. " Type said as he look at Nikolai who didn't speak a word after they left Reed's mansion.

Nikolai formed a bond with his adopted parents even though they are not werewolves. The love and support they've shown to the omega are true.

The sadness was felt, the weak smile showed the aching heart of his future son-in-law. The gloomy eyes but a raging fire was there inside him ready to strike if given a chance.

Elijah never left Nikolai's side since the news about the death of Reeds broke out. They don't even have a chance to introduce each other, they leave without seeing Nikolai again.

"Sweetheart? " Tharn called his mate that standing still and staring blankly at nowhere.

"Huh? " Type answered.

"They get inside, what's going on in your mind? " Tharn caress his cheek.

Type just smiled at him and hold his mate's hand. Different emotions piling up but they have to be strong to get through it.

*****

Elijah guides his mate down to their bed, Nikolai shows his weakness. His wolf takes the sadness because of the death of the people who saved them.

Taking a deep breath, he left to go the bathroom and prepared a warm bath for his mate but he came back with no Nikolai inside the room.

The balcony door is open slightly, curtains dance in every whip of the wind. He walks towards the balcony and saw Nikolai staring blankly at the sky. His fist is clenching the hand drill of the balcony, his gloomy face shows a deep sadness but there is a glint of anger in there.

"Darling..." Elijah called his mate but he got no answer.

Nikolai choose to keep quiet and let people around him do the talking. Elijah reaches out his mate's hand and turns him around to face him.

He was surprised when Nikolai hug him tightly while crying, the painful sound of sadness escaping his mate's lips. The trembling shoulder because of his aching heart made Elijah bite his lips to his emotion to take over him.

"I love you, darling... " Elijah softly said as he hugs his mate tightly and let him cried on his chest.

"I miss them so much! " Nikolai said almost in a whisper.