Epilogue

A/N; the last chapter, I honestly forget to post the epilogue of this story, and I am so sorry for that. I hope I didn't ruin the original story of "Midnight Howling". Thank you so so much everyone for reading and waiting for my every update.

***********

Three years have passed after the guardian left the Midnight pack. Peace envelops the whole mountain, tourists are free to come and go but the signs and reminders are still intact to warn the tourist to not cross the red line.

The quiet blow of the wind and the calm flow of water, the warriors that keep guarding their territory is the proof that everything's well. The midnight mountain is the talk of the town, the beautiful scenery, the friendly environment and the people that lived in the mountain are kind and generous, not knowing that they are dealing with a human-wolf.

The middle of the mountain where the midnight pack is located is in festivity. The alpha and luna of the pack are standing in front of their pack members while smiling. The great news has come.

"The operation is successful, Nikolai and Elijah have their first son, so let this day be remembered for the rest of our lives. "  Tharn declared and everyone cheered in excitement and happiness.

The howls and claps echoed across the midnight pack territory that even birds chirping and singing the melodious song as if joining the enjoyment.

Type who is smiling beside his husband suddenly gets serious as he sniffs the air and looks towards the green forest. Tharn who senses the sensitivity of his luna suddenly mind link the warrior to be alert.

"Pharm? " Type uttered and as if in cue,

Pharm appeared in front of them with a little child beside him, holding his hand. The child bow to Tharn and Type, then his eyes roam around as if looking for someone.

Pharm smiled at Type and bowed to them,

Type walk towards him glancing at the child who keeps on looking around.

"Guardian Pharm? What a surprise! " Type exclaimed, holding the guardian's hand.

"I am happy to be back at the pack ground, Luna. " Pharm answered and bow his head again.

"This child? " Tharn asks as he looks at the baby boy,

"I didn't know that I am pregnant when I leave the pack that day. I just found out when I passed out during the sacrificial rites for the moon goddess. " Pharm explained and look at his child. "Gage, introduce yourself. " Pharm said to the child while smiling.

The child looks at Type and Tharn then to Pharm.

"Greetings! Alpha, Luna. My name is Gage, I am two years old and...and..." Fluke counts his finger to add more to his age but gets annoyed. "Papa! " The child exclaimed and run towards the crowd that made Tharn and Type confused.

The child runs toward Dean who is looking at his mate with longing in his eyes, Pharm staring back at him with tears flowing on his cheek.

Dean is about to walk towards him but the small hand of a child clings to his legs.

His eyes went wide while staring at the child,

"Papa! " the child said again.

"Oh my God! " Dean exclaimed in a whisper and scoop the boy in his arms, hugging him tightly and crying silently.

The pack members witness another heartwarming scene. The admiration and respect for their alpha and luna grow more.

"And Areyah? " Type asks but his heart skips a beat when sadness flashes in Pharm's orbit.