Ch.18-My Mate

A/N: mention of blood at the end of this chapter, please be advised.

//////////

The company is in chaos after the CEO asked everyone to gather in the meeting hall of the company. The meeting hall is the largest room of the company that accommodates more almost 10,000 people. This is where the Kirigun celebrates each success of the company with their employees.

The tipping sound of high heels and tapping sound of leather shoes surrounded the hallway, the chattering sound and whispering echoed as they entered the meeting hall. Wolf warriors and human bodyguards are in an alert mood, especially that the whole Kirigun family is present.

The murmur stop when Tharn stands on the center addressing everyone for their continued support and loyalty to the company. Glancing at his husband who is smiling at him the whole time. The time has come for Elijah to introduce his mate but he will introduce him as a boyfriend for some of the employees are human and won't understand the word mate.

"Goodmorning everyone! I would like to apologize about the issue and gossip hovering all around the company, I would like to clarify everything else and confirmed the issue that I found my boyfriend. I have waited for him for more than seven years and now that I have his body and soul, I have no intention of letting him go. Gavin Nikolai Reed, our head engineer is my partner and my beloved. I love him and I don't give a damn about the opinions of others.  My family accepted him and that's the most important to me. Any lies and not-so-nice words about him and I, considered yourself fired! Thank you so much! " Elijah took a deep breath while looking at Nikolai who is standing on the corner, staring at him with misty eyes.

Tharn and Type glance at each other smiling, gasp, and murmur again echoed the hall. Some are smiling, happy with the news, some are serious while looking at Nikolai.

"Darling? " Elijah called his mate and motioned him to come to the center. Nikolai hesitated and shake his head for a no as he look at the Alpha and Luna of the Midnight pack who signal him to stand beside his mate.

He took a deep breath and walk towards Elijah, hands on his side, looking only to his mate's eyes to avoid the meaningful gaze from the crowd.

"This is Gavin Nikolai Reed, my boyfriend, and my mate. " Elijah said, his hands on the waist of his mate.

Hand clapping and cheering enveloped the whole area, some yelled their best wishes on the couple while the other content on just giving a smug smile.

****

Thanya excused herself to go to the toilet but his parents knew what she's up to, she is eyeing a woman in a gray coat with a very short skirt looking at his brother and Nikolai with hate on her eyes.

At the signal of Tul, Thanya leaves the group and hides inside of the cubicle of a women's toilet. Tul reported that there is a mole inside the company so they need to find out. They have no idea about the enemy's move for they don't know who it was so they will take any chances that might lead them to this man who keeps lurking in the shadows of darkness.

Thanya held her breath when she heard the toilet door open and a stomping shoe heels followed. She can hear the beating heartbeat like a drum roll.

"He was presented, I can't do anything about it. The CEO claimed him in front of everyone. The Alpha and Luna is supporting them, even his twin sister is here.! " The woman's voice was heard, trembling in fear.

"You useless bitch! You know what happened if you failed right? " The man on the other lime answered angrily.

"Fuck you, Art! How can I seduce Nikolai when he is always on his mate's side? Elijah marked him already, the scent of Midnight pack linger on Nikolai's body. I'm done here! Please! " The woman pleads.