Ch.36-Type's Darkness

A/N;

*****

Shadows...

The faceless being that lurking around every corner, the unidentifiable creatures that became a part of everyday life, in every struggle. A friend or a foe, fast and slow, it's everywhere! every time.

The Alpha of the midnight pack ordered all the sentinels, scouts, and warriors to be alert. The enemies are hiding within the premises, inside their territory.

The map showed all the hiding spots, possible entrances, caves, waterfalls, and exits. There is no hiding place for the children and elders. They left with no choice but to face the attack or make the first move.

"Why we don't sense it at the very beginning? Why we didn't smell their scents? " One of the elders asks.

All heartbeats at a fast pace, all eyes are observing every move of each other, they don't want to trust anyone.

Tharn and Type keep their silent, something is off from the very beginning.

"The guardians lied to the chosen about his true ability and cause this chaos but it's too much. " Tharn in deep thoughts.

Type, although keeping his silence is intently and carefully observing every word and every gesture that everyone makes.

Nikolai glances at Type, he knew that Luna has something in his head that will be explained anytime soon.

The guardians who still succumb to their guilt didn't utter any words.

Type felt the intent stare from Nikolai, lift his head to meet his eyes.

"Someone knew that this will happen, and feeding information to the enemy. " Type mind links the omega that lowers his head the moment their eyes meet.

"You think so?" Nikolai simply answered, scanning the group of people inside the large room.

"When is the next full moon? " Tharn asked.

The full moon...It is the most crucial moment for them, a time to hunt for prey, the darkness will give way to the evil to do all his heart desire. A time for war.

"3 days after tonight! " Tong answered.

"We don't have time, the enemies were quiet. They stop their attack, and I don't feel their presence around the area. I'm sure they are preparing for the full moon. " Dean speak this time.

The tension between the guardians and the luna is evident. Dean is the one who can feel it out of them all for his mate is involved.

His mate will die if they leave the pack, he doesn't know if he would be thankful that the enemy is just inside their territory or he would be scared for the possibility that every pack member is involved and will risk their lives for the upcoming war.

"Nik, we must find a way on how to summon the wolves of my brothers, please meet me after this. " Type mind link Nikolai that made the omega look at him.

"Ask them to meet us then, " Nikolai excuse himself from everyone then leaves the room.

Elijah watches his mate walk away, sometimes he doesn't know if he is talking to Marquise or Nikolai. The way his mate looks at him is full of love but sometimes it is full of sadness and the more confusing is there is a glint of ruthlessness and cold aura.

As he excuses himself to follow his mate, he notices one of the elder slip away from the back door without telling everyone.

He glances at his parents but Tharn is too occupied to notice but when he looks at Type, he got surprised for his papa's eyes are staring at the back door where the elder passes through. Type's eyes are glowing in blue shade, he knows his papa has taken an action already.