Ch.29- Heart's desire

A/N; another unveiling chapter and mention of blood. Enjoy reading

***********

The sudden blows of the wind were felt along with the soft shaking of the ground. Two wolves pass by like the speed of lightning chasing after the intruders. It was Elijah and Thanya.

Dean's wolf keeps on whimpering while licking his mate's wound. The blood is soaked on Pharm's shirt.

"Bring him inside! " Tharn's voice was heard.

Type lean closer to check on Pharm but Dean's wolf growled at him.

"Thorn! " Type called the beta and nod at him.

"I understand Luna! " Thorn answered as Type put Dean to sleep using the wind.

As the crisp air started to blow, the sudden howl was heard it was Elijah telling them that two sentinels are found dead.

Nikolai who standing behind the Alpha and Luna turned around and make his way to the opposite side of the forest. He glides into the darkness but unknown to him that Type is secretly watching him.

They brought Pharm inside Dean's room where his mate lying unconsciously, as Type rip off Pharm's shirt the deep wounds from a sharp claw was exposed. The blood richly traveled down and the red swollen skin around the area is proof that it was penetrated badly.

"We need to call Areyah and Lucas! " Tharn said as glances at Type.

"No! I can save him! " Type exclaimed as he pierces his claw in Pharm's wound as if molding it to his own hand.

Groans escaped on Pharm's mouth.

"Just endure it for a while Pharm! " Type said as he lifted his hand from the deep wound and the cut slowly closing.

Large sweat formed on Pharm's forehead along with his shivering body.

"Good thing he is a guardian, his ability as a half enchantress blocked the poison that the enemy left on his body. " Type said as he look at the guardian.

"I didn't know that you can heal a wound like that, it's quite deep! " Tharn said, looking at his mate in confusion.

"It's an illusion! Yes, there is a wound but it's not deep as you can see. The intruder used an illusion to trick Dean. " Type stand up and walk to the door. " I will ask Mild to look after them, I need to follow someone. You stay here, love! We don't know what will happen if we are both not here. " Type left quickly.

Tharn took a deep breath and look at the guardian.

"Why you came back alone, Pharm?" Tharn mumble to himself.

Type followed the way where he saw Nikolai go. He felt something will happen but he felt good while thinking about it.

As he heightens his senses to locate the scent of Nikolai, he heard a low growl not far away from his direction. He softly walks to where the sound came from, careful on his every step.

As the growl became clear he was caught by a strong sharp claw that scrape his skin. He hisses in pain as he watches his wound slowly healed. He looks at the enemy who attacks him but he doesn't saw anyone around.

A low growl was heard again and another attack was made for him and wounded his skin. He notices that the darkness of the surroundings is not normal, he looks around to calculate the position of the enemy, as he heard another growl he uses the wind to dodge the attack on him.

"There you are! " Type turn around to see the man who just speaks for it was sounds familiar.

His eyes went wide when he saw Nikolai standing in front of him with glowing green eyes. Smirking like a devil.