Ch.31- Captain Type

A/N; enjoy reading guys!

*************

Silence is eerie, breathing's heavy. With the gloomy face and the clenching fist, Nikolai is on the verge of losing his control.

He has no time to cry for his parent, he was too late to save them. The enemy used black magic to kill them and it's too late to do the counterattack.

Nikolai is staring blankly at the empty bed of the hospital, the white cover dignifies the soul but he wanted to paint it in blood.

Elijah is observing his mate and prepared for any circumstances that might happen, can't help but get angry by this childish way of their enemy.

"Killing an innocent just to prove their power! I swear I will trample them to pieces! " Blade is growling inside his head.

Nikolai took a deep breath and turn around to leave, Mr. and Mrs. Reed were brought to the cremation room for their final rest. Nikolai didn't spare a glance at his mate, he walk by without a word but a cold demeanor.

"Darling..." Elijah called him but Nikolai is just too tired to answer.

Heaving a sigh, he followed his mate in silence.

Time passes by, the ticking clock sounds indicate the near goodbye. Tharn and Type standing in front of the hospital, guarding the entrance. Every werewolf inside the hospital premises was alerted and warned about the enemy.

"Sweetheart, what's the plan? " Tharn asked his husband, worried is evident.

"We have to go back to the pack, I'm sure the guardians know something. If they don't cooperate, I will cut off the bond from them. " Type declared calmly but he knew that it's not that easy.

Tharn pulls his husband in his embrace, the warmth is comforting and eases the tension inside them.

*****

Nikolai was waiting outside the cremation room with Elijah when one of the staff gave him a crumpled paper, he looks at the man with squinted eyes so Elijah is the one who took it from the man's hand.

He looks at his mate whose eyeing the crumpled paper when the man speaks to them.

"We found that inside Mr. Reed's pocket, it wrinkled but keep inside so sir Lhong asks me to give it to you. " the man said gently and take a bow to leave.

Elijah held Nikolai's hand and waiting for the next move, his mate took the paper from his hand and slowly open it.

"I saw some (04) unknown faces standing in front of mom and dad's private room, I wanted to call you but I can't connect to your phone. *love*

If anything happened, go back to our house and find the silver box in dad's library. All the records about your kind were there, kept and secured.

You must find it, that's dad last wish!

MAX! (08)

Nikolai looks at his mate with wide eyes, he quickly grabs Elijah's hand and pulls him to go. They reach the entrance where Tharn and Type are standing leaning on each other, with the agitated aura the couple knew something is up and it's urgent.

"We need to go to Reed's mansion dad! " Elijah used their mind link to keep a secret about the situation. He gave the crumpled to his parents for them to know the reason for the sudden request.