Ch.17- envy

A/N; here's another update, enjoy.

/////////

Elijah woke up with a light feeling, his lips form a smile when his eyes caught the face of his mate, facing him and still asleep. The beautiful face of his mate made him blushed and smile widely.

But his happiness was cut off when his father's mind link him that he needs to go back to the mansion for Thanya needs him. He look at his mate and he saw that Nikolai's eyes flickered and slowly open.

"Goodmorning! " Elijah said and kissed Nikolai's forehead.

A hum was heard along with a sudden groan when Nikolai move his body. The sore feeling is evident in the way Nikolai's face is distorted in pain.

"Damn! ", Nikolai exclaimed and glared at his mate but his gaze became warm when he remember that he was marked last night.

They smiling at each other Elijah lean to kiss his lips.

"Darling, I wanted to stay here with you the whole day but dad mind link me that they need me at the mansion. Thanya is not feeling well. " Elijah said while caressing the mark on his mate's neck.

"It's fine, let's go out together, I will go back to the company. I'm just a new employee but I already took a lot of absents. " Nikolai said and tried to pull himself up, but wince in pain. Elijah chuckled, and scoop him to his arm.

"Let's shower together, promised just a shower! " Elijah said while grinning at his mate.

The laughter echoed when Nikolai buried his fave on his mate's chest to hide his blushing face, playfully hitting Elijah.

******

Nikolai drop off Elijah at the Kirigun's mansion, excusing himself to go first for he was absent for a week. Although Type asked him to stay and it's okay, he doesn't want to take advantage of his situation as a mate to neglect his responsibility as a worker.

It was a half-lie about the work cause the moment he saw Type, Nikolai felt something unusual in the way Luna looked at him.

"Maybe they need Elijah alone. " Nikolai said internally, driving himself to the company's parking lot.

He was confused when he saw some of the car owners staring at him blatantly, he forgot that the owner of the car he is driving is no other than the CEO of the TRIMIX.

"Damn! " he bites his lips when he realizes the reason for staring.

He pretends that he didn't notice but the meaningful glances were thrown and the frown faces and glaring eyes are still noticeable.

He walks quickly to the waiting elevator to start his day inside the company, the silence inside is uncomfortable with some glances and smirks on his way.

"Hey! Where have you been Nik? " Tul asked while putting his hand on Nikolai's shoulder but he removed it immediately when he smelt that the omega was marked.

"I'm sorry sir Tul, I will explain later. " Nikolai answered while bowing his head, he left the man staring at him in a confused state.

"He drove the CEO's car here, I wonder if he gets the job because he is competent or he gets in because he is a whore. ?" Tul heard one of the woman's voices behind him.

"He is always at CEO's office before he was absent, maybe he served the boss perfectly. " another woman said and the small giggle was heard.

Tul looked in the direction of Nikolai who pretended that he is focus on his work but Tul knew that the gossip affecting him. He is a werewolf an omega wolf, so everyone will think that he seduces the boss rather than thinking that he is a mate.