Ch. 7- Type and Nikolai

////////

"MINE!! "

That one word is enough for Nikolai to understand the meaning of his heartbeats.

The vagueness of the past that seems to haunt him while he lives his life every day, thinking about the uncertainty of his every step towards his mate has gone down to the bottom pit when he heard Elijah's voice claiming him as his mate.

The feeling of deja vu as he looks deeper into Elijah's orb feels like the first time. The time when he heard Elijah called him 'mate' at the midnight mountain, it's the same feelings. He wanted to wrap his arm around his mate's body.

Elijah lifts his hand to touch his face but his eyes caught the silhouette of two-person standing from a distance looking at them with wide eyes. He wanted to feel his mate but the right time is not on their side right now for he is a new employee and he doesn't want to ruin his and his mate's job right now.

"Excuse me! " Nikolai said as he move back and sprint towards the door on the way to the toilet.

Elijah was left dumbfounded, Blade is growling inside his head. His eyes shifted in gold and blue and brown for Blade wanted to take over.

"Calm down Blade, I got this! " Elijah stride towards the door while gritting his teeth towards the toilet.

Leo and Fiat who is watching, follow Elijah to the toilet to talk to him but the door was making a blaring sound before them and a click as a signal that it was locked.

Leo immediately called Type and Tharn for they don't know what will happen next but they understand the situation. They've been living with werewolves for more than a decade now so they what the meaning of the word 'mate' to every wolf kind.

"Where are you now Type? Come soon! Elijah called someone his mate! You're son locked the toilet with his mate inside! " Leo relay with a shaking voice.

"Clear the area! Make sure no one is loitering around! " Type replied as he motioned Team to drive fast.

"No one is here for it is lunchtime but anytime soon all employees will be here. " Leo answered back.

"Then announced at the cafeteria that the break is extended to another one hour. And tell them the area needs to be clear for an important reason! We'll be there in half an hour! " Tharn speak in a calm voice.

They immediately called the security department for the order of their alpha Tharn.

******

Elijah is staring at Nikolai with a serious demeanor, Nikolai with shallow breathing started to step back for the pheromones are slowly intoxicating his senses. Elijah is releasing his essence of angry pheromones that made Nikolai whimper.

Although Marquise is an alpha wolf, Nikolai's body is an omega so when he smells the alpha pheromones he can't control himself but succumb to the scent unless he will transform into his wolf.

As Nikolai takes another step, his back reaches the dead end. With a heavy breath, his eyes flashed in green and brown for Marquise is trying to help him to keep his sane.

A sharp gasp came out from his mouth when Elijah pull him harshly and hold his face. His face is burning red because of his mate's pheromones but he calms down the moment he felt his mate's warmth. He unconsciously closed his eyes and inhale the sweet scent from his mate that made Blade whimper in excitement.

"Why are you running away from me? I've been waiting for you for almost seven years, isn't that enough to torture my mind and soul? " Elijah said as he push Nikolai on the wall. "I won't let you go this time! If I need to put you in a cage like a bird just to keep you in my reach, I will do it! You are mine and mine alone! " Elijah continue as he lick Nikolai's neck that made him moan.