Ch.35-Stay

A/N; let the game begin!

****************

The wind blows became heavy, the beating heart became shallow, the lips that contain a thousand words became empty.

Type staring blankly at Nikolai, the statement from the omega about saving his brother felt like an arrow that hit his heart. How did he forget the very important task?

The sad eyes of Nikolai looking back at him felt like a dagger that slowly cuts him.

"I'm sorry!? " Is the only word that Type can say. His mind was occupied by many thoughts and his heart was full of frustration and disappointment.

"What? " Nikolai replied, not sure of what he heard from the Luna.

Type walks towards him and smiles weakly.

"You don't have to go alone Nik, we are here to help. We will need a concrete plan to save them, going alone will surely cost your life and worst, it will put everyone at a risk situation. So trust me, trust us! We will save them together, we will bring them back alive! " Type said while tapping the omega's shoulder.

Nikolai became silent.

"Darling?! " Elijah came behind them. Confused as to why his father and his mate are talking outside and in the dark area of the pack.

Type understands the creasing forehead of his son, he taps Nikolai's shoulder again and left smiling at Elijah who irks his brows while looking at Type.

"Don't irk that brows in me Elijah Gabriel Kirigun, I don't have plans to steal your mate from you. My patience is limited at your dad's only! " Type said while smirking, he chuckle when he heard Elijah snorted.

"I heard that sweetheart! " Tharn's voice was heard.

Type reaches his husband's neck and pulls him for a kiss.

"I'm glad! " Type answered as he pulls his husband away from Elijah and Nikolai.

Elijah shifted his eyes on his mate who sadly staring at him. Nikolai has been showing different kinds of emotion since Mr. and Mrs. Reed's death.

He smiles weakly, his eyes are full of sadness with a glint of anger.

"Tell me, darling! why are you here alone with our Luna? " Elijah asked but he was surprised when Nikolai avoid his gaze.

Elijah took a deep breath and reach his mate's hand, Nikolai look at him again.

"I am planning to leave to save my brother. It's just happened that I'm about to go that I saw him. " Nikolai admit that made Elijah frown and smiled sadly.

"You can do that? I mean, you can leave without telling me? Are you thinking of me too? " Elijah asked as took a deep breath and bite his lips. "Let's go inside, it's getting late and it's cold here. " Elijah walks first but Nikolai chases his steps and pulls his hand.

"I don't know what to think anymore, I am afraid and mad at the same time. I just want everyone to be safe but it seems that danger is always chasing after all my loved ones. I'm afraid that you will get hurt too, I'm sorry alpha, I am afraid to see you get hurt because of me! " Nikolai stares on the ground, afraid to meet his mate's eyes for he knows he will see the disappointment there.

Nikolai flinch when he was enveloped by a warm hug, Elijah taking a deep breath near his ear, he can almost hear the soft growl from his mate.

"This is our war Nik, we will face the enemy together, hand in hand. Trust me, I will not let anyone hurt you, we will save your brother and bring him here alive! I promise you that! So don't leave me alone, I can't live without you, darling! " Elijah captured his mate's lips, under the stars, in a cool blowing of the wind. They let themselves drown in their kisses.