Ch.10- Marquise and Blade

A/N: sorry for the very slow update guys! Your writer is dealing with a break-up, but I'm OK now. 😊😊

//////////

The night is calm, the sky is clear with a little star scattered around it, the half-moon displayed its beauty. Nikolai is in the veranda of his room prepared by the Kirigun, although Elijah wanted to sleep in one room, Nikolai pretends that he didn't catch the meaningful glances thrown by his mate when Type asked him if he wanted to stay in Elijah's room.

Smiling slyly as the frown on Elijah's lips flashed on his memory, he did his best not to catch the glance of his mate after he said that he'd like to stay in the guest room. Biting his lips to suppress his laugh, he knew that Elijah will take it as a big deal tomorrow.

He was staring at the moon when suddenly the scent of his mate invade his nostril together with sturdy arms that coiled in his waist. A sharp gasp escape his mouth as turn around and saw Elijah in front of him smiling.

"You! " Nikolai said as he stare at his mate. "How come you here? I thought your room is on the second floor? " Nikolai speak in a low voice.  His heart started to race the moment he felt his mate warm.

"Yes! My room is on the second floor, but it won't stop me from coming here. I know every corner of this house so you can't escape me! " Elijah said as he pull Nikolai closer to him. Nikolai's breath hitch with the sudden closeness.

"It's ...it's not that I'm escaping, it's just that your parents!... " Nikolai didn't finish what he is about to say for Elijah peck his lips.

"Don't worry about them, they knew that I will still be going here to be with you. My dad and papa did worst than sneaking out, so no worries. " Elijah peck another kiss to him.

Nikolai keeps silent, he doesn't know what to say anymore, his pounding heart forbids him to think straight. He lowers his head to avoid his mate's burning gaze but Elijah holds his chin up to meet their eyes.

"You're still avoiding me? " Elijah's voice sounds hurt. Nikolai's lips parted when he heard it, he don't want his mate to think like that anymore. 

"I'm not! I'm -I can't look you in the eyes when you are so close like this. " Nikolai admit and tried to lower his head again but Elijah prevent him from doing so.

"Why? " Elijah asked as he lean closer while staring at Nikolai's lips. "Are you nervous? " He continued as he graze their lips, Nikolai gulp hard as he inhale his mate's scent.

"Eli-" Nikolai was cut off as Elijah smashed their lips together. The moan escaped their throat as they drown themselves to the taste of each other's fluid.

Nikolai holds tight at Elijah's arms, as his mate holds his nape to pull him closer more. But Nikolai came back to his senses as he felt the hard bulge in between them. Nikolai holds Elijah's face to help him calm down, as they break the kiss Nikolai puts his head on his mate's shoulder.

"Let's stop! I mean, I know what mates do when they're alone especially that we accept each other already but I'm not ready yet, I'm sorry! " Nikolai explained as he breathed hard for air.

"I'll wait till you are ready, don't worry. And don't apologize okay? I just can't help it every time I took a glance at your lips. It's addicted. " Elijah said and hug his mate tightly.

The wind blows gently, they inhale each other's intoxicating scent and hold each other tightly under the gazing moon.

"Darling? " Elijah called him in endearment.