Ch.33-Their wolves 2

A/N; just a slight twist.

*********

White papers, CDs, and photos scattered on the open space of the living room inside the Kirigun's mansion. With the heavy breathing and sweat piling onto their foreheads, Areyah and the other guardians collect the papers and arrange them based on the dates stated on each page.

Tharn and Type checking all the photos, while the others waiting for the final call. Nikolai put the three recorders that they found inside the box with numbers indicate on each of them.  As Type took a deep sigh, they knew they are ready to try to solve the puzzle and unfold the truth about their wolves.

"Each photo has a date on the lower left, with words written at the back that stated what it is. Mr. Reed did a good job of keeping this. " Tharn said as he pick one of the photos and show it to everyone. "Subject 033, a gray wolf with pale yellow eyes, loses his wolf after a few strikes. " Tharn read the message that written behind the photo that he picked.

The photo showed a young man curling up, his knees almost touch his chin and he is fully naked. He looked dead to them, his left arm hanging weakly on the table and the number is shown on his left arm below his armpit like a tattoo.

"033? " Cirrus said the number again with a crease on his forehead.

Everyone looks at him in confusion when he rolled up the sleeve of his white fitted T-shirt on his left arm and lift it to show them the number that almost faded.

The young boy lying dead in the photo is Cirrus.

A gasp was heard while the others look at him with wide eyes.

"What does the word 'strike' means? " Thanya asked while she look at her fathers.

"His body is clean, there is no sign of getting hit or tortured. " Lhong chirp in as he cracks his knuckle because of nervous feeling.

Type pick another photo...

Everyone became silent as he glance at Boat, the number tattooed on Boat's neck is visible to everyone, and the same number was written on the person in the picture in the same spot. His neck!

"Subject 038, brown wolf with brown almond eyes. Wolf not found? " Type glance at his friend, he picks up another photo and his confusion grew when all the message stated the 'wolf not found' words.

Boat took the picture from Type, there he saw himself lying naked, above the metal table with his hand and feet tied up. He is unconscious for his eyes are closed and his neck showed the number clearly.

"Why does the number written on different parts of your body? " Elijah asked as he watches his uncles checking the picture one by one.

Tine's number is on his leg, Sarawat is on the nape, Lhong is on the chest, Win on his leg and Dylan's picture showed his number on his thigh, while Leo and Fiat were on their wrist.

"I thought this number is just part of the military kinks, I didn't expect that it is a sign of their evil deed. " Leo gritted his teeth that he almost growls.

"Our wolves not found except Cirrus. My wolf is a brown color wolf that mixes with a white pattern, with grey eyes. I can't believe this! Did we lose our wolves just like that? " Sarawat exclaimed in frustration.

Tine look at him and smiled and reach his hand, squeezing it gently to help him calm down.

"Do you have tattooed number Type? " Lhong asked smiling.

"Where? I don't saw any in your body, we even took a bath together and naked, when we are still at the milita- " Cirrus bites his lips when he heard Tharn's growling at him.