Chapter 4: Unexpected Encounter!

At some place:

A man dressed in all black pulled out a long, narrow dagger from his cape and harshly plunged it into the old man's stomach tearing through his flesh leaving pools of blood all around his body. The killer watched his own sinful act savouring every moment until the old man's last breath. A wicked smile crept on his face when the old man stopped breathing, his expression very similar to a madman which he was.

The old man had done nothing, he was just returning to his home after buying some sweets for his grandchildren but sadly he became the victim of one of Kim Taehyung's fantasies and got killed.

Kim Taehyung's had taken lives of many innocent people just for his pleasure and acting out his own fantasies.

He persisted no emotions. His heart was stone cold deprived of any pity towards the mortals. He enjoyed murdering people and till now he never got caught for which he had his own ways.

As we know he had APD or we can simply call him a psychopath - he had become a ruthless executioner who lacked any kind of empathy and remorselessness.

___________

Jisoo returned home after a not so long day working in her office. It's only been two days since she started working in the company and became comfortable with everyone. She had become a social butterfly due to her charming personality and her dedication towards work.

She had just entered the door of her house and Dalgom came running and jumped into her arms.

"Oh Dalgomie you must be pretty bored alone. I didn't take you for a walk in the morning shall we go now?" she said giggling. The dog exclaimed a woof! licking her face.

She was having a walk with her dog around the area of her house

She was having a walk with her dog around the area of her house. It was scary and gloomy as always. The trees rustled as the cold wind passed through them. There was no one around the area as expected. While walking they trudged through the crackling brown leaves which must have fallen from the trees as it was autumn already.

In the middle of their journey Jisoo removed Dalgom's leash as she wanted him to roam freely but later regretted it when he started running and went afar leaving her behind. She started to search for him everywhere by calling his name.

While trying to find the dog Jisoo entered an abandoned park. The flowing breeze became more keen raising goosebumps on her body. In the darkness of the park she heard some barking and followed the sound.

Taehyung was sitting on a bench pondering over killing somebody while looking at the sky

Taehyung was sitting on a bench pondering over killing somebody while looking at the sky. His peaceful time was disturbed by by a small fluffy dog coming in his direction, he smiled devishly as his hands were itching to harm the adorable little thing. He picked the dog up and was about to make a move until he heard a deep female voice.

"Dalgom!" Jisoo said by looking at the dog in Taehyung's hand.

* * * *
So what do you think will happen next?