Chapter 13: Just wait princess till I make you mine!

She stopped in her tracks and looked back but found no one instead she was greeted by a person in front of her smiling creepily.

"Hello beautiful do you want some company?" a strange old man came infront of her, eyeing her from head to toe. He was drunk, lust evident in his eyes. Jisoo gulped in horror when the man started walking towards her with a cocky grin placed on his wrinkled face.

Jisoo wanted to run but her feet felt like they were chained to the ground. She stood there frozen hands shaking, sweat dripping from her forehead.

"Didn't your parents told you that such a pretty lady like you shouldn't roam around alone in the night" the old man said and lunged towards Jisoo but before he could even touch her, a hard punch landed on his face.Jisoo's eyes shifted to the new person. He was wearing a mask and was dressed in all black clothing.

As soon as he came he started beating the shit out of the old man. He was not using any weapon still lead the old man to be in the worst state. He was about to die but the masked man wasn't stopping.

Jisoo tried to stop him only to receive a deadly glare from him.

"Stay there and don't you dare to move!" yelled the mask man to her.

"How can I let you die so easily?" whispered the masked man to the old man who was loosing breath.

The mentioned man took out a knife from his trouser pocket and started stabbing it inhumanly into the old man's stomach until his last breath.

Jisoo's eyes widened in terror as she covered her mouth with her right hand to suppress a scream. Her body became shaky
by seeing the old man being killed in front of her eyes. There was no one around from whom she could ask for help even if she tried to shout. Her legs became weak and she fell on the ground. She hugged her knees praying someone would help her.

The masked man continued to plunge the knife although the old man died a long ago. The old man laid there lifeless, his eyes bulging out from sockets but the masked man was still not satisfied. He stopped plunging as his attention shifted towards the small figure sitting on the ground while hugging her knees trying hard not to make any sound.

He removed his gloves which were full of blood of the old man and advanced towards Jisoo. He crouched down to her level and lifted her chin up. Jisoo's eyes widened again by seeing him infront of her. He held her shoulders inclining some of his weight and locked eyes with her. His eyes were full of rage while Jisoo bit her lip to not let out a cry.

He stared her for a minute and then whispered near her ear with his deep voice,
"You'll not come out of your house under any circumstance or face the consequence"
[A/N: he removed his mask but Jisoo was not able to see his face]

He licked her earlobe and continued,"Am I clear?"

She nodded as if he would kill her if she made any wrong move.

Gathering a little courage she spoke,"W-Who ar-e y-you?"

The mentioned man took a deep breath before burying his face in the crook of her neck inhaling her heavenly scent.

"I'll be watching you(he took a long pause) princess" he whispered on her neck lost in her touch.

These words were enough for her to understand that he was none other than V who had been the cause of her extreme fear and anxiety.

He put his mask on and stood up also forcing her to stand up. He looked sternly in her eyes and growled "Run.... before I lose control and take you with me!"

Jisoo slightly pushed him with her tiny hands and started running away from him.

The masked man rather we can say Taehyung chuckled like a maniac by seeing her running away from him.

'Just wait princess till I make you mine' He thought.

* * * *
What will Taehyung do next?